Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• prosspross Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    Room 101 Conjura. Great after dinner smoke
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    ShotgunJohn:
    Yesterday I was smoking while smokin. I decided to smoke a 15 pound brisket yesterday which made for a long day 16.5 hours. 5am - 9:30PM but damn it is good. I smoked 5 good sticks during that time. I started the morning with an Oliva V Melanio which was great and then smoked a Diesel Wicked, then followed a 5 Vegas Cask Strength, next was a Gurkha Centurian from January 2007 this is one of the few Gurkhas that is worth aging. And I finshed the afternoon with an A. Fuente Hemingway Maduro. Great day overall not responsibility except smoking and smokin.
    The only deal I had to make with my wife was that I need to clean/pressure wash the patio this week.
    Looks like a hell of a line up. I love all day smoking and smokin events. Brisket looks fantistic!
  • bluezulubluezulu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 108
    Because of the long day at work I decided to go with one of my favorite pick me ups. image
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    ddubridge:
    ShotgunJohn:
    Yesterday I was smoking while smokin. I decided to smoke a 15 pound brisket yesterday which made for a long day 16.5 hours. 5am - 9:30PM but damn it is good. I smoked 5 good sticks during that time. I started the morning with an Oliva V Melanio which was great and then smoked a Diesel Wicked, then followed a 5 Vegas Cask Strength, next was a Gurkha Centurian from January 2007 this is one of the few Gurkhas that is worth aging. And I finshed the afternoon with an A. Fuente Hemingway Maduro. Great day overall not responsibility except smoking and smokin.
    The only deal I had to make with my wife was that I need to clean/pressure wash the patio this week.
    Looks like a hell of a line up. I love all day smoking and smokin events. Brisket looks fantistic!
    Thanks man, yes the brisket turned out great I used applewood that I got from my neighbor when his tree died last year. The process is long but the cigars make it fun.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    ShotgunJohn:
    ddubridge:
    ShotgunJohn:
    Thanks man, yes the brisket turned out great I used applewood that I got from my neighbor when his tree died last year. The process is long but the cigars make it fun.
    I agree. Nothing better then that combo. Also love watching the sun come up to a cigar and coffee while that awesome aroma starts to fill the air. You smoke a little more full cigars in the morning then I like to try tackle.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Tried to smoke a Cabaiguan by Tatuaje. Draw was wayyyyyyyyy too tight, and I gave up at the 1/2 mark.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Rain:
    Tried to smoke a Cabaiguan by Tatuaje. Draw was wayyyyyyyyy too tight, and I gave up at the 1/2 mark.
    Damn...
  • AVJimAVJim Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 438
    Rain:

Randy, was that one that I sent? Just curious. I have had numerous sticks from that box and have not had an issue. I like to keep notes on the boxes I buy. Sorry for your experience! Usually a great stick!
    AVJim:
    Rain:

Randy, was that one that I sent? Just curious. I have had numerous sticks from that box and have not had an issue. I like to keep notes on the boxes I buy. Sorry for your experience! Usually a great stick!
    Nope, the one you sent me is safe and sound. I've been having a lot of problems the last two days, I think the humidity is crazy right now.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    MOW Virtue salomon
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    Vigilante Corojo torpedo, one of my favorite cheap smokes.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    taythegibs:
    Vigilante Corojo torpedo, one of my favorite cheap smokes.
    Gonna try this tonight maybe
    Zino grand brasil
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    curtpick:
    Cant go wrong with that choice bro.
    Rain:
    Any good? Can you taste the tube in the middle?
    I had to promise to review it upon receipt. When I get done with it i'll post it in my guard duty reviews
    Rain:
    I had to promise to review it upon receipt. When I get done with it i'll post it in my guard duty reviews
    Sounds good
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Rain:
    So...tired..

Hang in there !
  • StsepasStsepas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 475

I've had a few of these and like them a lot. So I go out and fire it up. I get about 1/3rd. Into it just when it seems to get into the sweet spot and the skies open up. It starts pouring out ughh.
    Stsepas:

I've had a few of these and like them a lot. So I go out and fire it up. I get about 1/3rd. Into it just when it seems to get into the sweet spot and the skies open up. It starts pouring out ughh.
    Welcome to my world!
    Oh really...That's cute.<3 you Rudy!!!!!!
    It's ok, everyone hits caps lock in the middle of a sentence now and then. :)
    Rain:
    Your trippin dude!
    The Kid:
    Rain:
    Your trippin dude!
    That is possible..
  • MAWartMAWart Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 137
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    Stsepas:

Love these, just got my fiver of with the rosado wrapper