Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders List

RaschNutsRaschNuts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 882
Ok so the recent thread of facts need to stay on the forum brought to light some potential changes and updates that need to be made.

So I thought I would start 3 new threads to assist with this and see if we can have a better list and give everyone the information they need to make trades.

So as this thread title states its for the Good Traders. Not bombers, just the completed trades and PIF's/Game completions etc..
Please just keep this to the facts no pictures to over flow, try not to respond to peoples posts just the hey X completed the trade he had great shape etc.

Comments

• MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Well I just got done doing a trade with Bigharpoon and everything went smooth as silk. Just like our last trade he sends top notch sticks packed carefully.

I also was the PIF/Mooch for Marker, all I can say about it is I can't wait to mooch off him again.

I also received my winnings for the Fun & Games question The Kid asked, great sticks and packaged well. If you aren't trading, mooching or trying to win sticks from these guys you are nuts!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Like to add BigT06 to the good trades list. Did a blind trade for five cigars with him. Got them here fast and packed very well. Thanks BigT06, I woud do another trade with him for sure.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Did a trade with JSaint,, everything was packed very nicely, Sticks were in great shape, and were workin on doing another..Awesome dude!!!!
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    I'm confused, don't we have a Good Traders thread?