Firetruckguy
    Joz3r
    laker1963
    Bandyt09
    Robbyras
    The Kid
    Big_T06
    Lakota72

I know that several of them have been mentioned already, but it's good practice to get them fresh in everyone's mind again lol ;) I just put this list together quickly, so if I forgot anyone I am very sorry and mean no offense... PM me and I'll add you and bomb you... bring it
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    90+ Irishman:
    A few more people I feel need to be on this list:

MichaelHarvey
    ENFIDL
    Firetruckguy
    Joz3r
    laker1963
    Bandyt09
    Robbyras
    The Kid
    Big_T06
    Lakota72

I know that several of them have been mentioned already, but it's good practice to get them fresh in everyone's mind again lol ;) I just put this list together quickly, so if I forgot anyone I am very sorry and mean no offense... PM me and I'll add you and bomb you... bring it
    Greg2648!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    90+ Irishman:
    A few more people I feel need to be on this list:

MichaelHarvey
    ENFIDL
    Firetruckguy
    Joz3r
    laker1963
    Bandyt09
    Robbyras
    The Kid
    Big_T06
    Lakota72

Greg2648!
    Total bonehead move on my part, but YES Greg2648 is CERTAINLY on there!!
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    wwestern

If he isn't at the top of your list right now... you have a very outdated list. lol

this guy pulled off a great bombing run as the Joker for quite a while! He deserves a lot of credit... and even more retaliation!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    BigT06:
    wwestern

If he isn't at the top of your list right now... you have a very outdated list. lol

this guy pulled off a great bombing run as the Joker for quite a while! He deserves a lot of credit... and even more retaliation!
    Couldn't agree more and perfectly said Todd!!! WE, thanks for making this place what it is, you are a helluva human being my friend!
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    The worst kinds of bombers are the ones that don't bomb often ,lie low and out of no where BOOM! HELL on earth , lol.