Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Targets acquired....ordnance launched

james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
Retribution - 03110820000189802128
Redemption - 03110820000189802135
Subterfuge - 03110820000189787555

I love it when a plan comes together. edit for spelling error, lol.

Comments

• bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    jj20030:
    What the hell was that? (other than 26 seconds of my life I'll never get back!)
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    I definitely know where one of these is landing.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    bigharpoon:
    jj20030:
    What the hell was that? (other than 26 seconds of my life I'll never get back!)
    You know it just so happens that, that is exactly what my last girlfriend sounded like when she orgasm'd.. LMAO
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    Awwwwwwww...... Snap. I better not be
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Came home today all nice and relaxed from work.

Checked my mailbox, and when I pulled the door something didnt feel quite right, more tension than usual.

I had just enough time for "TRIP WIRE!" to go thru my mind...

Now that Im home from the emergency room... 1) WHAT THE HEll gives James???, and 2) you owe me $2,673.82 for the emergency room visit, and $14.97 plus tax for a new mailbox!

Great hit brother, much appreciated. But WHY James, WHY?

• jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    The Sniper:

Checked my mailbox, and when I pulled the door something didnt feel quite right, more tension than usual.

I had just enough time for "TRIP WIRE!" to go thru my mind...

Now that Im home from the emergency room... 1) WHAT THE HEll gives James???, and 2) you owe me $2,673.82 for the emergency room visit, and $14.97 plus tax for a new mailbox!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVY1-v97Mic
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    The Sniper:

You sir are redemption. Almost 12 months ago, I participated in my first bomb on this great forum. I was just stumbling into my cigar education. I remember sending you the same 3 cigars. I felt a little bad because I saw what everyone else was sending. You were really a good guy about it and said that I should never apologize for sending anyone cigars. You went on to instruct on me on the proper way to ship and handle cigars. We also talked about how we got into cigars, etc.

Anyway, here I am almost a year later now knowing how to cut, light, and smoke cigars and most importantly, enjoy cigars. So please enjoy the smokes bro.
    OMG! Was that A YEAR AGO already??? Seems like yesterday man, but Im glad I made a good enough impression on you that you would not only remember it a year later but also do something this cool.

Absolutely awesome idea for a thread and bombing campaign James, has a very "se7en" feel to it! I appreciate the awesome sticks. One more lesson for you my friend...

No good deed goes unpunished. :-D

• JonathanEJonathanE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 401
    The Sniper:
    One more lesson for you my friend... No good deed goes unpunished. :-D
    Now, now, gentlemen... *insert violin music* all of this needless bombing, threatening and retaliation... we just need to learn to forgive one another! *tear*

If we take turns slapping each other on the cheek without forgiveness then the cycle will go on forever!

*music crescendos*

We just need, all of us need, to learn to forgive. Or else the bombings will never stop?? Gentlemen, please, for pity's sake, forgive one another...

*music stops*

Ok, I'm done.

The Sniper:
    OMG! Was that A YEAR AGO already??? Seems like yesterday man, but Im glad I made a good enough impression on you that you would not only remember it a year later but also do something this cool.

Absolutely awesome idea for a thread and bombing campaign James, has a very "se7en" feel to it! I appreciate the awesome sticks. One more lesson for you my friend...

You were my first bomb, of course I remember it. Don't you remember your first?
    @jde hehe
    james40:
    The Sniper:

You were my first bomb, of course I remember it. Don't you remember your first?
    @jde hehe
    Of course I do - about 20 or so BOTL's ganged up on me and bombed me back to the Stone Age. And just because I sent out some way cool eye wear to a few folks... :-)

• Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    It appears that I am the recipient of a very unexpected package. Here I was trying to help a fellow BOTL out and he turns around and stabs me in the back. There'll be hell to pay.

Lakota72:
    It appears that I am the recipient of a very unexpected package. Here I was trying to help a fellow BOTL out and he turns around and stabs me in the back. There'll be hell to pay.
    You sir are obviously Subterfuge. You think I would actually leave witnesses? thanks for your help bro and enjoy the smokes.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    Lakota72:

seems we have more here than meets the eye, this may be bigger than we think,lol image
    No way Jose. The cartel is out of my league. I'm in their shadow.