Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Ccom noob - trades

Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
Hey guys, I am new to Ccom, I normally trade on CI(CigarGuy87) and CA(CIgarGuy87)- let me know if you guys want to do some trades so I can start to get my rep up around here and then start participating.  I am a local BotL with Marker, so if you have doubts, feel free to PM him and ask him about my credibility.

CG87

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Welcome to the forum Shawn. Usually how we do trades on here is you offer up what you have for trade and what you're looking for then you work out a deal with someone or multiple people depending on how many trades you wanna do at that time. Then with new guys they always ship first and once their end is received the other person will send theirs.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    Sounds good. I am looking for; My Father LB, La Sirena, any San Cristobal, any Joyo d Nic(besides the 1970), AB Harvest '97 Habano, AF Don Carlos, any Ashton, any Macanudo, any AVO, any Camacho, RyJ Viejo, and CAO Soprano. Here is My Cigar Collection (the CC is not for trade)
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    zeebra:
    This thread is a good reference..

http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/post/71003.aspx
    Thank You zeebra, I will check that out
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Im, impressed that you took the time to catalog your collection, something I started to do, but didnt keep up and now it would take some serious time to get it up to date.. I will be sending you a PM later this evening pretty sure we can work out a trade..;o)
    Sound great, I look forward to working something out! :)
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    PM replied bandyt09
  • sdipsdip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 406
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    zeebra:
    This thread is a good reference..

http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/post/71003.aspx
    Wow. I had never seen that post before. That is incredibly helpful!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Pretty good idea, I like how you got it all laid out.
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Sound great, I look forward to working something out! :)
    PM sent
    PMs sent with tracking numbers for bandtyt09 and sdip
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Figured this was the best place to put this up. Got a PM from this guy asking questions about our forum and how we do business in here. Got me all fired up in the conversation and I offered a blind trade for five cigars. He quickly suggested he send his first and that it would be in the air the next day. Well, they are here and I have to say, I'm happy I did the blind five with him. As you can see, he has some nice stogies guys to trade with. I will be adding him to the Good Traders page also. Good communication and fast with good packing on his part to get them out here. Thanks again BigT06.

Photobucket
    RCY Cigars:
    Figured this was the best place to put this up. Got a PM from this guy asking questions about our forum and how we do business in here. Got me all fired up in the conversation and I offered a blind trade for five cigars. He quickly suggested he send his first and that it would be in the air the next day. Well, they are here and I have to say, I'm happy I did the blind five with him. As you can see, he has some nice stogies guys to trade with. I will be adding him to the Good Traders page also. Good communication and fast with good packing on his part to get them out here. Thanks again BigT06.

Photobucket
    BigT06 is good people, for sure!! We've chatted back and forth bout sticks and whatnot,, Glad he's here.. Nice hit there BigT
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    RCY Cigars:

Photobucket
    poor guy , does he know whats he has got himself into ?lmao
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    jj20030:
    RCY Cigars:

Photobucket
    poor guy , does he know whats he has got himself into ?lmao
    Send him $15 with the cigars to replace the mailbox. Similar to what should come with a bottle of Jack Daniels, bail money taped to the bottle.