Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

anyone willing to help a noob out

JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
im new here. and to smoking cigars only have been for a few months. i dont know if this is the place to put this or whatever. But my stash is little to none so i dont have any to trade but willing to send some money and u send whatever. im looking to try any or everything, still in the trying anything i can phase. if anyone willing to help me out to try new things let me know.

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Email service@cigar.com and they can hook you up with an awesome sampler so you can try new things out. Just let them know your budget and what you're looking for.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    PM sent...I will send a bomb your way
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    ENFIDL:
    Email service@cigar.com and they can hook you up with an awesome sampler so you can try new things out. Just let them know your budget and what you're looking for.
    They really helped me get started... hang around here and eventually you can get involved in the wackiness...
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Do you not have a B&M in your area where you can go and check out sticks in person make a few purchases and build a relationship with the proprieter?
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    If you really want to work out a cash for sampler deal with a member, I'll be glad to work something out with you. Feel free to send me a pm and we can talk. I can make you a promise that you'll get more than your money's worth.

Joe
  • Flash318Flash318 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 49
    This forum is so awsome! I've been readin all the different posts, havent really gotten involved cus I havent had anything intresting to add,but the way you guys want everyone to enjoy somking cigars is just so cool. I am a newbe I have alot to learn and alot to experience this is the place to be. I have smoked ,so far, less than 300 cigars. So I have a long way to go. Keep all the info commin Oh and the Daily Hottie!! Awsome Thanks
  • Gurkha Man!Gurkha Man! Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 232
    JHewey:
    im new here. and to smoking cigars only have been for a few months. i dont know if this is the place to put this or whatever. But my stash is little to none so i dont have any to trade but willing to send some money and u send whatever. im looking to try any or everything, still in the trying anything i can phase. if anyone willing to help me out to try new things let me know.
    I would if I could buddy but I'm in your place aswell dude just order some of the samplers off here they are a awesome deal!!! Kudos to those sending bombs!
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    fla-gypsy:
    Do you not have a B&M in your area where you can go and check out sticks in person make a few purchases and build a relationship with the proprieter?
    yeah i think there are a few in my area i will check out..
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    PM sent with tracking number
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Flash318:
    This forum is so awsome! I've been readin all the different posts, havent really gotten involved cus I havent had anything intresting to add,but the way you guys want everyone to enjoy somking cigars is just so cool. I am a newbe I have alot to learn and alot to experience this is the place to be.
    There is another thread below this area you could write this into Flash:)