Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Got it good!

gaberoxgaberox Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 824
JJ got me bad with one hell of a hit. Thanks buddy, but little does he know retalilaton is in route, mu ha ha ha... Beware!

Comments

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Theres just no coming back from this. I was having a frkn terrible day.Really. So I goes to the post office and BAM,, MTuccelli jumps out and says here I think you dropped this,, I looked and he hands me my ass..Yea I got my ass handed to me alright .So just when the little bluebirds stop chirpin and the stars start clearing. RCY jumps out and Wham all I can remember is hearing something like dont mess with the best, or maybe it was wanna play some chess.. Anyway when I came to I was being helped up and cigars were all over the place, I gathered my strength and cigars and made it home heres what these guys did.. OH BTW Jsaint had to get his in too pretty much the icing on the cake and I got some stick's that Ive been wanting. Heres the photos, The police took em and asked me if I wanted to file any charges,, OF course I declined, I likes to settles things myself, the old fashioned way.
    MTuccelli azz whoopings,,,The dude when ape *** on me!!!
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

RCY's Death Blow...I'm gonna need therapy from this..Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

JSaint finishing touches..Photobucket
    Thanks guys I didnt expect this one bit..Seems like a guy cant even go to the post office anymore..You all sent me sticks I've been wanting to try and will enjoy thouroughly. Thanks again!!
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    The Kid:
    Theres just no coming back from this. I was having a frkn terrible day.Really. So I goes to the post office and BAM,, MTuccelli jumps out and says here I think you dropped this,, I looked and he hands me my ass..Yea I got my ass handed to me alright .So just when the little bluebirds stop chirpin and the stars start clearing. RCY jumps out and Wham all I can remember is hearing something like dont mess with the best, or maybe it was wanna play some chess.. Anyway when I came to I was being helped up and cigars were all over the place, I gathered my strength and cigars and made it home heres what these guys did.. OH BTW Jsaint had to get his in too pretty much the icing on the cake and I got some stick's that Ive been wanting. Heres the photos, The police took em and asked me if I wanted to file any charges,, OF course I declined, I likes to settles things myself, the old fashioned way.
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

Photobucket
    Photobucket

Thanks guys I didnt expect this one bit..Seems like a guy cant even go to the post office anymore..You all sent me sticks I've been wanting to try and will enjoy thouroughly. Thanks again!!
    i think MTuccelli and rcy both dropped sumthin, too, i had to send it back , usps said they would help me get it back to them by thursday or friday,,, lmao , btw, those aztecas and romeo y j look great, on my list , hell they all look great! me thinks bombs will b a flyin this week, lol
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    The Kid:
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

Photobucket
    Photobucket

The note says it all. Enjoy the stogies and guess next time you'll be careful for what you ask for.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    WHat did I ask for? Hmmmmm. I think Im on to something..lol Man so many sticks Ive been wanting to try, from the padrinos to the brickhouse to the azteca fuerte..Even the Franks way..I like to try em all..Thanks again to all of you that had a hand in this
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    The Kid:
    WHat did I ask for? Hmmmmm. I think Im on to something..lol Man so many sticks Ive been wanting to try, from the padrinos to the brickhouse to the azteca fuerte..Even the Franks way..I like to try em all..Thanks again to all of you that had a hand in this
    paybacks are hell, lol, dont let them ascare you,lol
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    That's one helluva hit! Lots of good cigars in there, enjoy!
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Nice hits! JJ always gives a good smack down and that other one came at a good time. Love good timing. Great job guys.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530