Home Non Cigar Related

What I missed the most...

DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
Well,

I've been out of the loop for almost a month straight! I'm pretty sure I posted the welcome home package I got from boydmcgowan in the GTASUF, if not, he hit me hard right after I got home with some top notch sticks (as always). Life has been hectic since my return. I'm stuck in Ft. Bliss, TX for the foreseeable future (without the wife and kids). Having been out of the country for the last 8 months has been interesting, but being back is definitely odd.

I've realized that there are lots of things that I've missed; the option to eat what I want (close to when I want it), the possibility to go to the store and watch stupid people buy crap they really don't need, the ability to actually Skype with the family with a good connection, CIGAR STORES, and best of all the ability to meet up with good people and smoke decent cigars. I'm glad to be back, but will be even more happy to get back to my humi and start to empty it out, one stick at a time. Internet connection is junky, but I'm gonna try to keep up with you all. Anyone in TX hit me up on rc.warmack@gmail.com and I'll see what I can do to meet up with you.

I'm still trying to keep the DCCC going, but not having reliable communication with the guys and the ones I do have can't stay still for long enough to receive a package. I've got a few guys over there getting a new chapter set up.

- Take care and smoke one for me, see y'all soon!

Comments