Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Looking for Viaje

BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
So I am looking for some viajes (skull and bones (Moab), C4, daisy cutter, Summerfest 10 or 11) willing to trade or purchase. Don't have a lot of particular sticks but have an array of different ones. Any help would be appreciated. Especially if your local BM has any willing to send $ to purchase. My local B&M has two boxes of Viaje Oro and nothing else and it is the only B&M around that is a distibutor of Viaje. Pm me.

Comments

• jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    I can cover all your needs. PM incoming.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    Bombay:
    So I am looking for some viajes (skull and bones (Moab), C4, daisy cutter, Summerfest 10 or 11) willing to trade or purchase. Don't have a lot of particular sticks but have an array of different ones. Any help would be appreciated. Especially if your local BM has any willing to send $ to purchase. My local B&M has two boxes of Viaje Oro and nothing else and it is the only B&M around that is a distibutor of Viaje. Pm me.
    jsnake is the viaje man, lol, i see hes on it,lol
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    Bombay:
    at least your local b&m has them. i have to drive over an hour to buy them in store.

so are you from san jose or sacramento?
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    Sacramento, and it is a shame because I love the B&M they are a small family run shop with better prices than the bigger guys but the selection is really tight because they have maybe two standard room closets for humi space.
    did you get my PM? Looks like they are acting up again and I am PMing myself. Check and let me know. I replied last night.
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    Jsnake....Pm Sent.
    Got it and will look for it. Thanks