Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Mtccellis' daughter bombed my son

rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
Ok so we all know what a great BOTL MT is, but it runs in the family. His daughter bombed my new born son with a large postal box filled with baby stuff.
This is one amazing family. Thank you so much. I will be sending a thank you card to your daughter, but please say it to her as well MT.

Comments

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    rossdavey2:
    Ok so we all know what a great BOTL MT is, but it runs in the family. His daughter bombed my new born son with a large postal box filled with baby stuff.
    This is one amazing family. Thank you so much. I will be sending a thank you card to your daughter, but please say it to her as well MT.

Awesome....
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    I will let her know Ross, she is something special that kid of mine. Of course I didn't get a say in what was sent....when I mentioned an Undertaker and Hooters Tshirt she was like...."This is why you are responsible for the toy and cigar purchases, you got no taste in cloths old man"

Ha no taste?....little does she know I am getting my granddaughter a box of Carlos Torano Exodus Silver and a gas powered R/C Car for Christmas....in your face Angie!!!
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    RCY Cigars:
    rossdavey2:

Awesome....
    That is awesome! Mike is certainly a great man and awesome BOTL...and I'm sure his daughter benefitted greatly from his raising. Ross, I'm sure your boy will grow up to be an amazing man as well...maybe even a next generation BOTL!

This is yet another reason why I love the C.COM forum!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    That is freaking awesome! That's one heck of a gesture from one great kid to another!
  • bipbip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 483
    Very cool brother.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    That's awesome. Can't wait till my boy is old enough to be sendin out bombs for dad. Lol
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    So does this mean we have a new title to be had? FOTL...family of the leaf! Has a certain..."in crowd" ring to it! Nice!
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    jr_p951:
    So does this mean we have a new title to be had? FOTL...family of the leaf! Has a certain..."in crowd" ring to it! Nice!
    +1
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    We want pics! I like seeing unique bombing material.
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    jr_p951:
    So... Would Enfidel's family be FORK?
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    This is a cool story...
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    How ABSOLUTELY FREAKING AWESOME is this???

What sticks did she send? LOL :-)

• RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    That's pretty cool, love hearing about these kind of things
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Complete awesomeness!!! What a truly generous thing to do.