Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

BigT06

RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
I see he can't count too. Did a nice trade with BigT06 for 6 MOW Ruination. He decides to check in the game by hitting me with 6 extra sticks. Told me these are some cigars he likes to smoke regularly. Thanks Todd and two of your six extra's I haven't tried before. So I look forward to blazing them up.

Photobucket

Comments

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    RCY Cigars:
    I see he can't count too. Did a nice trade with BigT06 for 6 MOW Ruination. He decides to check in the game by hitting me with 6 extra sticks. Told me these are some cigars he likes to smoke regularly. Thanks Todd and two of your six extra's I haven't tried before. So I look forward to blazing them up.

Photobucket
    Checkin in is right,,Big T layin it down!!
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    RCY Cigars, I'm glad you like the sticks! If I would've known you were gonna lay a 20 stick smack down on me, I would've up-ed my game ;)... and got front porch insurance. lol. I see that the new cab is steady climbing right on time @68%! That's awesome.

oh, and Kid... I never forget a favor, so... I hope you've been smoking fast. That's all I'm saying...
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Seet. Say is that the new humi brother.
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 908
    BigT06:
    RCY Cigars, I'm glad you like the sticks! If I would've known you were gonna lay a 20 stick smack down on me, I would've up-ed my game..
    Oh crap!!

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    KingoftheCove:
    BigT06:
    RCY Cigars, I'm glad you like the sticks! If I would've known you were gonna lay a 20 stick smack down on me, I would've up-ed my game..
    Oh crap!!

+1
    Emoticon
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Yeah man Rick is nuts. Straight crazy! nice work you two's!