Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

KingoftheCove Trade

RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
After seeing him post how much he didn't like the Paddilla '68. I quickly suggested that he try it again and if not. I would kindly trade him for the rest. This is one of my go to cigars. Well he decided to trade five of them. His five came with an extra stick. I tell you, these new guys can't count either, lol. Thanks man....

Photobucket

Comments

• KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 908
    Well - I did test another Padilla 68 from that batch, and it was great, so hopefully it's just a bad stick - but if you have any trouble with these, you just let me know - I'll send out something else.
    Here's my end of this trade, looks like I got the better deal here, what to do..............

That Mow is actually kinda scaring me............

• BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    KingoftheCove:
    Well - I did test another Padilla 68 from that batch, and it was great, so hopefully it's just a bad stick - but if you have any trouble with these, you just let me know - I'll send out something else.
    Here's my end of this trade, looks like I got the better deal here, what to do..............

That Mow is actually kinda scaring me............

Those MoW salomons are amazing! Rick is a fun guy to trade with. Y'all both made out pretty good on this one!