Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Just Doing My Part

bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
To keep the good ole USPS in business.

By the way boys, sorry about your damn mailboxes.

0310 2010 0000 9203 6692

0310 2010 0000 9203 6661

0310 2010 0000 9203 6678

0310 2010 0000 9203 6685

0310 2010 0000 9203 6630

0310 2010 0000 9203 6647

0310 2010 0000 9203 6554

Some of these are expected, most of them are not.......MUWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Ya crazy SOB. It was Labor day yesterday, not "Let me pack bombs for ccom" day..... Take a break Todd, enjoy the day, light up a cigar instead of causing all this mess....sheeshh...
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    zeebra:
    Ya crazy SOB. It was Labor day yesterday, not "Let me pack bombs for ccom" day..... Take a break Todd, enjoy the day, light up a cigar instead of causing all this mess....sheeshh...
    Damn talk about stiring up the hornets nest, these things are flying everywhere
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    bandyt09:
    To keep the good ole USPS in business.

By the way boys, sorry about your damn mailboxes.

0310 2010 0000 9203 6692

0310 2010 0000 9203 6661

0310 2010 0000 9203 6678

0310 2010 0000 9203 6685

0310 2010 0000 9203 6630

0310 2010 0000 9203 6647

0310 2010 0000 9203 6554

Some of these are expected, most of them are not.......MUWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
    Todd you are my hero....I wanna be like you when I grow up!!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    The guy has lost it. Doing contest, blowing people up off of a mooch, bombing guys under another name and now this. Todd, you are extremely twisted my friend.....
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    RCY Cigars:
    The guy has lost it. Doing contest, blowing people up off of a mooch, bombing guys under another name and now this. Todd, you are extremely twisted my friend.....
    About as Twisted as Dee Snider my friend.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    RCY Cigars:
    Hes definately at the right place
    br>>>Hes a Mad Man

• Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    The Kid:
    RCY Cigars:
    Hes definately at the right place
    br>>>Hes a Mad Man

You got that right.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Holy hell dude. BTW, how was your cruise?
  • JonathanEJonathanE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 401
    How to make seven enemies in one day! I have a feeling that your mailbox is going to get the more concentrated dose of what you've been dishin' out!

• jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    The sound of out going ordnance has always been music to my ears!! Its the incoming ordnance that scares the crap out of me!
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    RCY Cigars:

Well isn't that the fvckin pot callin' the kettle black!! :0)

One word of advice Rick....move.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    skweekz:
    RCY Cigars:

Hey, are you upset because I sent you some stogies to smoke. While you watch my team win and AMZ1301???? LOl......

• amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    RCY Cigars:
    skweekz:
    RCY Cigars:

Hey, are you upset because I sent you some stogies to smoke. While you watch my team win and AMZ1301???? LOl......

He better break out that crying towel, I know you got one Mike. I'm a little pissed I thought I'd be able to watch the game from the comfort of my own cave but the wife just told me we're going down to Ocean City Thurs - Mon. She did tell me I could hit the bar for the game while she watched our daughter.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Todd have you gone crazy from all the Leonard speedo awesomeness that you've endured? This is getting out of control!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    ENFIDL:
    Todd have you gone crazy from all the Leonard speedo awesomeness that you've endured? This is getting out of control!
    Since you mentioned Leonard's speed-o, I will just have to say, I'm not crazy, it is just a "small" gesture, LOL.......
    bandyt09:
    ENFIDL:
    Since you mentioned Leonard's speed-o, I will just have to say, I'm not crazy, it is just a "small" gesture, LOL.......
    BA-ZING!
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    RCY Cigars:
    skweekz:
    RCY Cigars:

Do I hear a fan blowing??? Oh yeah, I do...cause the sh!t's hittin it right now! Black and gold all day long, boys.
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    I think I got one of those. I'm out of town right now so my wife called crying saying both kids were in the hospital from the explosion bandy created. Thank you so much man for the contest winnings. I'll try and get some pics up when I get home.
    Todd tore me the F up! He hit me with a failure to stop drill. Two to the chest and one to the head! He got me with a Cain F, Punisher and MOW Ruination. He left me a little note saying here's a closer look at the 20 ct...lol Todd we were even, I bombed you, you bombed me and now this. I see how it is my friend. I must say thank you though, very much appreciated!