Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

dbeckom... the traitor

MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
Here is your guess my motorcycle 'winnings'. Don't say I never gave you nothin. Or didn't give it to you twice.

1Z14F66F0343508889

Don't feel bad for the frog. It could be you one day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khwjD-KVQ_Q

Comments

• Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    Sounds like double trouble to me...watch out
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    Bring your best Mr Marker...just remember, I have your work address AND your home address! There is no hiding from me. You might just be the next victim of a stink bomb...The Kid has not been right since my last hit!
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    After this bomb Dwayne you will not be so happy or healthy. If you taunt me further, I will make your unhappiness twofold.
    Marker:
    After this bomb Dwayne you will not be so happy or healthy. If you taunt me further, I will make your unhappiness twofold.
    Mr Marker, you shall know great unhappiness and despair in due time my friend.
    dbeckom:
    Marker:
    Mr Marker, you shall know great unhappiness and despair in due time my friend.
    Yes, but at least you will know it first.
    Today is D day, debckom. Welcome to hell.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    Marker:
    Today is D day, debckom. Welcome to hell.
    BOOM SHAKALAKA!
    Marker:
    Here is your guess my motorcycle 'winnings'. Don't say I never gave you nothin. Or didn't give it to you twice.

1Z14F66F0343508889

This has been delivered. The memorial service for Dwayne will be held on Saturday.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Marker:
    Marker:

1Z14F66F0343508889

This has been delivered. The memorial service for Dwayne will be held on Saturday.
    Damn. He was gonna go with me to a herf Sat... way to mess up my weekend. lol
    Marker buddy, I got your package today. I must say it's a creative hit. It didn't destroy me...as a matter of fact, the damages it caused are merely irritating compared to what awaits you! You'll not know when nor where the hit will take place, but I assure you it will be soon and you'll never be the same!
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    dbeckom:
    Marker buddy, I got your package today. I must say it's a creative hit. It didn't destroy me...as a matter of fact, the damages it caused are merely irritating compared to what awaits you! You'll not know when nor where the hit will take place, but I assure you it will be soon and you'll never be the same!
    the crap pass will finish you off, lmao
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    dbeckom:
    Everybody knows, after an Earthquake there is always a Sunami. There might be more destruction in store for Mr. Beckom. In the midwest we refer to this as a Horsec*cking. lol.
    dbeckom:
    I was going for more of an mental destruction. Not a physical one. I think that hit accomplishes that.