Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Kid

ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
Seriously man WTF! I thought we were on the same team and you go and do this to me?! It's bad enough what Todd did to me today but ohhhh no you had to take it up a notch and I got hit with a double whammy today. This crazy bork hit me with one ridiculous bomb. Here they are:

Gotta give a huge thank you to ya brother! That MOW original Ruination will probably be smoked on my death bed lol

Comments

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    ENFIDL:
    Seriously man WTF! I thought we were on the same team and you go and do this to me?! It's bad enough what Todd did to me today but ohhhh no you had to take it up a notch and I got hit with a double whammy today. This crazy bork hit me with one ridiculous bomb. Here they are:

Gotta give a huge thank you to ya brother! That MOW original Ruination will probably be smoked on my death bed lol
    I see great minds think alike!!, We are on the same team, but I have been meaning on sending something out to you for catching my 500th post.. sorry it took a while..,, Well lets hope that science will allow us another 100 years of cigar smoking bliss..lol . Alright man glad you got em, enjoy!! Oh I dont date my cigars, but theyre all pretty fresh except the partagas, that has bout a year or more on it.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    I like that hit on a well deserving bork!
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Heck yeah, smack him around. He deserves every bit of that, lol. Nice hit on deserving BORK.....
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Really you guys are encouraging this kind of behavior? Sigh. lol Thanks again man, I totally I forgot I caught that but that caused me to look at mine. I didn't realize I was about to hit 3k. I have something in mind to celebrate.
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    Awesome hit!! Keep your friends close! You never know what they'll do!
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Well played Kid, well played.