Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

looking to make a trade with someone please...

lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
Im looking for a single/couple/few/5 pack of the Padilla 1932 Oscuro to try. if you have any to trade please let me know.

Thanks in advance -

Comments

• lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    really? noone? :(
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Don't have what your looking for Buddy.
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    lcpleel:
    really? noone? :(
    I would trade with you in a heartbeat, I just don't have any. Next time though.
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 648
    edit: after some research, I have the regular '32's ...not the Oscuro.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    they go for about 130.00 for 5 i beleive? if you can even find them
    jj20030:
    I tink I have a couple sticks Worth the trade for that price. Not much but just a couple...
    still looking.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    What are you putting on the trading block Isaac? I do have some '32 Oscuros I'd be willing to trade. Let me know. Or, if you can make it out to Temecula tomorrow, I'll have a couple for you.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    j0z3r:
    What are you putting on the trading block Isaac? I do have some '32 Oscuros I'd be willing to trade. Let me know. Or, if you can make it out to Temecula tomorrow, I'll have a couple for you.
    Damn Joe, you going to be in Temecula tomorrow too. I would love to make it out as I got something real nice in today but I guess you'll have to wait until next Saturday.
    j0z3r:
    what are you looking for Joe? I know I can see your favs but I don't know what your wish list is.... Let me know.
    jj20030:

these were online when they came out 10pack for $40. So not to high of a price line I remember I was thinking about getting some at the time but forgot about them.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    lcpleel:
    j0z3r:
    what are you looking for Joe? I know I can see your favs but I don't know what your wish list is.... Let me know.
    Honestly, I don't really know what I want, I was going to go off of what you had up for trade. Shoot me a pm with what you are looking to trade and we can take it from there.