Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The RobbyRas Outside the Box Pass - All Participants check the latest post!

Comments

• laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Marker:
    Guys please be patient. The RobbyRas set up a very cool box pass and it will hit people in time. Forget it is out there and be surprised when you see it.
    I realize you haven't been around too long Marker, but in time you will see that this is just normal banter that happens to all passes while they are still in transit.

I don't think anyone is seriously worried about things, as we have all been there done that several times in the past. The talk and comments are just another way to keep the progress of the pass tracked. No worries.
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    laker1963:
    Marker:
    Guys please be patient. The RobbyRas set up a very cool box pass and it will hit people in time. Forget it is out there and be surprised when you see it.
    I realize you haven't been around too long Marker, but in time you will see that this is just normal banter that happens to all passes while they are still in transit.

I don't think anyone is seriously worried about things, as we have all been there done that several times in the past. The talk and comments are just another way to keep the progress of the pass tracked. No worries.
    When you see the pass you will realize why I am saying this but I understand where you are coming from. Rick didn't sound pleased about it and I wanted to settle his nerves.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    insert "evil laughs from the puppet master" here
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Marker:
    laker1963:
    Marker:

When you see the pass you will realize why I am saying this but I understand where you are coming from. Rick didn't sound pleased about it and I wanted to settle his nerves.

Highspeed, I've been in Germany to long. I've been on a couple of passes and I was the last man standing in each. Trust me when I say this. I'm not worried and my nerves are intact. Just messing with RobbyRas and this pass. Like Laker1963 said," this is just normal banter that happens to all passes while they are still in transit."

• denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    you crazy kids......
    nobody is ever happy... start a pass, you get the business... run the BORK Football league, your team sucks and you STILL get the business... good thing I'm young, good looking, intelligent and funny with great personal wealth so things like this don't bother me...
    robbyras:
    nobody is ever happy... start a pass, you get the business... run the BORK Football league, your team sucks and you STILL get the business... good thing I'm young, good looking, intelligent and funny with great personal wealth so things like this don't bother me...

LOL

• greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    robbyras:
    All I can say is: I am Damn Happy. Thanks for the Pass Robby.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    RCY Cigars:
    Just messing with RobbyRas and this pass.
    Bite your tongue that is "TheRobbyRas" not RobbyRas!! You better pray TheRobbyRas forgives you for that slip up.

• danielruasdanielruas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 778
    I can't wait to get this pass, the suspense and mystery is killing me.
    danielruas:
    Me too brother....when TheRobbyRas does something like this you just know it is going to be awesome
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    robbyras:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    How did I Miss this Pass......... is it to late to Jump on
    Sorry Oz... we went WAAAAY over the limit as it is... I had to draw a line somewhere... we're knee deep in this one... you're in the next one for sure though

Its all good! The list does look Large it may return in a couple years to you ! LOL
    MTuccelli:
    danielruas:
    Me too brother....when TheRobbyRas does something like this you just know it is going to be awesome
    no pressure though
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    greg2648:
    robbyras:
    All I can say is: I am Damn Happy. Thanks for the Pass Robby.

I got your package today greg, thank you very much! I will get something out early next week!
    I'm excited for this pass. this should be fun
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    robbyras:
    MTuccelli:
    danielruas:
    no pressure though
    When I get this pass there better damn well be a liger and some behikes in it.
    actually, the fun part about this pass is that it comes back to me after each person receives it... so I get all the behikes and PSD4's... this is fun, right?
    robbyras:
    actually, the fun part about this pass is that it comes back to me after each person receives it... so I get all the behikes and PSD4's... this is fun, right?
    For you maybe
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Sorry for the delay.... I had a rough week and wasn't expecting the pass to get to me so soon.... Anyhooos, DC# 0311 0820 0001 4492 5138
    Been a busy weekend for me. The pass got here Saturday, it will go out tomorrow. Thank goodness I wasn't last, lol. Will put up a DC tomorrow....

WOOO HOOO!!! it's on the move boys!
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    robbyras:
    WOOO HOOO!!! it's on the move boys!
    May God have mercy on the next Brother.
  • danielruasdanielruas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 778
    I am excited and terrified.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Remember anyone shipping to Canada ships discretely, no mention of cigars, with a low value $50 please and thanks...
    Diamondog:
    Remember anyone shipping to Canada ships discretely, no mention of cigars, with a low value $50 please and thanks...
    yeah guys, hobby supplies or figurines and under $50 is key. they really get the shaft up there in the great white north
    This is out the door. LC706960552US

oh man... I can here the sirens... this one is gonna hurt...
    Just a bump... looks like it is still in transit...
    robbyras:

Yes Sir, it is still in the air. Don't know why, it's going right down the street, lol....

RCY Cigars:
    robbyras:

Yes Sir, it is still in the air. Don't know why, it's going right down the street, lol....

Bump