Home Non Cigar Related

GOP Convention & Sex Shows!

phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
So these so called family values crowed will be living it up with strippers and sex parties! Great to be a hypocrite. God would be proud, not sure if a lot of there religious base would be though they are ignorant to all the other lies they spew.

http://www.frequency.com/video/strippers-prepare-for-gop-convention/15241183

Comments

• VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    If Larry Craig is needed....he'll be down the street at a local bar called the "Mail Room"
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    Vulchor:
    If Larry Craig is needed....he'll be down the street at a local bar called the "Mail Room"
    lol
  • JonathanEJonathanE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 401
    phobicsquirrel:
    So these so called family values crowed will be living it up with strippers and sex parties! Great to be a hypocrite. God would be proud, not sure if a lot of there religious base would be though they are ignorant to all the other lies they spew.
    On the other hand, a whole lot of democrats just found out that they are actually republicans!! ROTFLMAO!!!

JDE

• fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Black! called the pot to the kettle.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    fla-gypsy:
    huh, you guy's still playing that left / right,
    Rep. / Dem.
    lame / really fuc kin' lame game ? I haven't checked in for a while. Anyone convince anyone else of anything? LMAO
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    laker1963:
    Rep. / Dem.
    lame / really fuc kin' lame game ? I haven't checked in for a while. Anyone convince anyone else of anything? LMAO
    SHHHHHHH! Be quiet Doug if they stop bickering about dumbshit like the titty bar and its patrons they might realize both parties are fucking them to tears and who knows what will happen then.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Man when I first saw this thread I thought, who doesn't like boobies?
    And then when I noticed it was a political stab I thought, only the party not getting laid is going to *** about others getting it in.

• jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    wwestern:
    laker1963:
    Rep. / Dem.
    SHHHHHHH! Be quiet Doug if they stop bickering about dumbshit like the titty bar and its patrons they might realize both parties are fucking them to tears and who knows what will happen then.
    +1 and +1 equals +2
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    laker1963:
    fla-gypsy:
    Rep. / Dem.
    Just pointing out the absurdity of a rabid squirrel