Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Help! I have been BORKed...

greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
So my wife called me at work and relayed to me that three packages had arrived. I was excited because these were the first three packages that I have received since joining the forums. Upon opening the packages I realized I had been BORKed. The first package was from RBeckom. This was supposed to be a 5 stick blind trade. As you can see, he needs to retake Math 101. If you can believe it, I have not been able to try any of the cigars that he sent. I'm really looking forward to enjoying these sticks. image The next package I opened came from the great state of Utah by JudoChinX. This was off of a Pay It Forward deal we struck. This BOTL really did his homework. These are 5 fabulous cigars that may not make it to the weekend. image And last, but not least, I did a blind trade with Vulchor. Like the previous two, this guy is a professional hitman. He sent 7 great sticks. image Needless to say, it was a great day at my house. These three brothers are great BORKs. I look forward to many more trades.

Comments