Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Couple of small boomers on the way...

laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
Just sent out a couple of small packages to a couple of BOTL who I have wanted to hit for some time. I finally have some stock built up again so...

There are a couple more out there with a target on them too, but they will have to wait until I return from my island holiday, coming up.

Comments

• jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    LOOK OUT!! INCOMING!!!
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    laker1963:
    Just sent out a couple of small packages to a couple of BOTL who I have wanted to hit for some time. I finally have some stock built up again so...

There are a couple more out there with a target on them too, but they will have to wait until I return from my island holiday, coming up.

Where ya headed off to Doug ?
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    gmill880:
    laker1963:

A little communist country just off Miami. Looks like we will be leaving on Oct. 23, returning Nov. 7th. Been waiting for over a year for this trip, going to finally pull it off this year.
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    laker1963:
    gmill880:
    laker1963:

A little communist country just off Miami. Looks like we will be leaving on Oct. 23, returning Nov. 7th. Been waiting for over a year for this trip, going to finally pull it off this year.
    That's awesome. Take tons of pictures.
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    Enjoy Doug!!! I assume you'll only be taking empty herfadors?
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    very jealous you are headed to Cuba. I hear it is beautiful, my Uncle has lived in the Bahamas for the last 5 years on a boat and he said everyone loves Cuba that goes.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    laker1963:
    gmill880:
    laker1963:

Have a wonderful trip. It will have to be very interesting . PM to ya .
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Have a great and safe trip Doug! I'm sure that'll be a great time!
    so he's not even here to enjoy the spoils of war. I see how you are, drop a bomb and run off to some other country......
    Doug, thanks so much for such a nice gift in such a nice package. You are a true class act. I was worried we may not see you that much since the whole "no shipping to Canada" thing went down but I"m glad to have you. Thanks again for the sweet "hobby supplies".......

• laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    ENFIDL:
    dennisking:
    so he's not even here to enjoy the spoils of war. I see how you are, drop a bomb and run off to some other country......
    Doug, thanks so much for such a nice gift in such a nice package. You are a true class act. I was worried we may not see you that much since the whole "no shipping to Canada" thing went down but I"m glad to have you. Thanks again for the sweet "hobby supplies".......

Thanks ENFIDL, I'll be taking lot's of pictures.

Dennis I haven't gone anywhere yet. What was that you accused me of? Running off? Hmmm, them's fight'n words Dennis.
    Hope you find something in there you like Dennis.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Got lit up by Laker this weekend! Hope to get some pictures up later but wanted to give the props now - LFD Air Bender, A Frenandez Signature, Cain F, LHC Core, San Miguel & a Diesel Unlimited! He11 of a lineup! Laker must have been taking notes, because A LOT of my favorites are in this bunch. Thanks for the great bomb Doug! Hope you have a great trip abroad. :-)

laker1963:
    ENFIDL:
    dennisking:

Dennis I haven't gone anywhere yet. What was that you accused me of? Running off? Hmmm, them's fight'n words Dennis.
    I think its more like a box full of eveything I like. Thanks again. Can't wait to see the Cuba pics
    laker1963:
    ENFIDL:
    dennisking:

I think its more like a box full of eveything I like. Thanks again. Can't wait to see the Cuba pics