Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Bombs Away!

Comments

• alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    madurofan:
    alienmisprint:
    Perdomo ESV 2nd, there should be a sticker on the back. Glad it got there okay, hope you dig 'em all.
    Awesome I haven't tried the Regente only the Epicure. Almost all of those sticks are ones I haven't tried at least in that size. A few even made it in the travel humi for the trip. Thanks brother.
    Right on, I actually think I like the Epicure and Regente about the same. I'm glad everything got there on time, I was afraid it might miss you. Let me know what you think of the Pryme, it is one of my favorite cigars.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    So my wife comes through the door holding a box and says "Who do you know in Ohio?" BRANDON snuck one in on me! Nice hit brother! Included was a Ruination(YES!!), VSG in a small salomon, Tatuaje(which one is that), Intenso(dying to try!), La Herencia and La Riqueza. All smokes that are high on my to try list. The note said it was retaliation for the bombs i've been chucking....are we forming alliances and picking sides? If so i want Gene and Tony on mine since Brandon obviously defected :) Thanks again bro, much appreciated and totally a suprise!
  • bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    The tat is a Havana VI Angeles
    Jetmech_63:
    ....are we forming alliances and picking sides? If so i want Gene and Tony on mine since Brandon obviously defected :) ....
    A faction-alligned war? Hmmmm.....
    Jetmech_63:
    Brandon obviously defected :)
    yeah...i'm defected. I must be out on my own. I've only recently bombed Maddy and Vinny, so who's side would I be on?
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    We're picking teams now? This could be dangerous. I pick doogie and j0zer.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    madurofan:
    I guess that means that the squirrel remains a rogue force? Like North Korea with nukes...scary stuff.
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    I guess that means that the squirrel remains a rogue force? Like North Korea with nukes...scary stuff.

On the real, that really is kinda scary. Especially if that dumbass sets one of his bottle rockets off on the fourth like predicted.
    Jetmech_63:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:

On the real, that really is kinda scary. Especially if that dumbass sets one of his bottle rockets off on the fourth like predicted.
    And he is supposedly targeting Hawaii now. Awesome.
    He is sooo asking to get his ass handed to him....
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    I will never side with the bushy tailed rat. So who do we gang up on first Joe?
    here we go again....tick tick tick
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    bbc020:

Can't we all just get along? LMAO
    laker1963:
    bbc020:

Canucks ... always trying to avoid any kind of confrontation. Must be the french heritage.
    madurofan:
    laker1963:
    bbc020:

Canucks ... always trying to avoid any kind of confrontation. Must be the french heritage.
    ouch...didn't think there was that much french influence in BC.
    bbc020:
    Brandon, you son of a gun. Well guys, I got hit, Brandon bombed me hard with more than a few good smokes including several I've been wanting to try.

Thanks for the awesome bomb...but of course it calls for retaliation at a later date. Maddy, you were asking about someone to gang up on? :)
    j0z3r:
    bbc020:
    Brandon, you son of a gun. Well guys, I got hit, Brandon bombed me hard with more than a few good smokes including several I've been wanting to try.

Thanks for the awesome bomb...but of course it calls for retaliation at a later date. Maddy, you were asking about someone to gang up on? :)
    I'm always up for blowing Ohio off the map.
    j0z3r:
    bbc020:

damn that got there quick....+1 for USPS
    Oh what the hell...

Tick ticks, Tock Tocks...beware opening the mail box...
    Has it calmed down around here? Do I need to stir up some trouble?
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 972
    I'm a bit lazy to read, but... How do bombs really work and is there any guidelines for sending one ;)? I have to free up some space in my humi and was considering bombing a bit... hahaah
    Renaissance_Man:
    I'm a bit lazy to read, but... How do bombs really work and is there any guidelines for sending one ;)? I have to free up some space in my humi and was considering bombing a bit... hahaah
    The best bombs are, in my opinion, the ones that are never seen coming. No guidelines really, just don't bomb out a bunch of garbage cigars that nobody wants.
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 972
    j0z3r:
    just don't bomb out a bunch of garbage cigars that nobody wants.
    What?!!?!? What should I do with all these Swisher Sweets, then!!!? ;)
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Renaissance_Man:
    j0z3r:

Come on now ...you dont REALLY want us to tell you what to do with those swisher sweets do ya???
    Renaissance_Man:
    j0z3r:
    Gene really likes Swishers. Want his address? :D
    j0z3r:
    Renaissance_Man:
    j0z3r:
    Joe is more of a Watermelon White Owl kind of guy. I never saw a review go up for those ones I sent you. Did you ever get around to them? Or do you like a little age on your White Owls?
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    Renaissance_Man:
    j0z3r:
    Joe is more of a Watermelon White Owl kind of guy. I never saw a review go up for those ones I sent you. Did you ever get around to them? Or do you like a little age on your White Owls?
    HAHA! I paid the gift forward to someone else...I want to say it was zoom, but I'm not sure.
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Anyone have Johnnywalkerblue's Addy???

I took a dump in a box and marked it guaranteed...

I thought I'd send it to him... I've had to deal with his shlt, now he can deal with mine
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    Renaissance_Man:
    j0z3r:
    HAHA! I paid the gift forward to someone else...I want to say it was zoom, but I'm not sure.
    You sent them to zoomie? Both of them? You didn't even give one a shot? I'm hurt. I made a special trip to 7-11 just to get those for you.
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    Renaissance_Man:
    j0z3r:
    You sent them to zoomie? Both of them? You didn't even give one a shot? I'm hurt. I made a special trip to 7-11 just to get those for you.
    Well, I had to make good on prizes for two bonus questions...I'm just not as outgoing as you, I wasn't about to drive to 7-11 for a prize. :)