Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Bombs Away!

Comments

• kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    madurofan:
    What happened to Lassy?
    I wish I knew Maddy.. Lassie has been away since early November. He just disappeared. The guy was a riot, Kinda wish he'd come back..
  • LukoLuko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,004
    kaspera79:
    madurofan:
    What happened to Lassy?
    I wish I knew Maddy.. Lassie has been away since early November. He just disappeared. The guy was a riot, Kinda wish he'd come back..
    I remember Lassie had that problem with that mean rancher...then he disappeared...you thing maybe he had something to do with it??? Nah.
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    I still owe lassy a bomb. I hope he comes back.

Fear the squirrel, he's throwing nuts again.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Collecting parts for a cigar missile .....you can run but you can't hide.....
    Direct Hit. So I'm working from home yesterday and the Fed Ex girl throws a package from the truck and hauls @ss. The dogs start barking then all of a sudden they tuck tail and run. All that work on a new door this past weekend and Urbi blows it away.

Bomb materials: 3 Perdomo ESVs, a La Cuna Bin 85 and an Avo Domaine. The Sick Basturd.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    madurofan:
    I still owe lassy a bomb. I hope he comes back.

Fear the squirrel, he's throwing nuts again.
    lol, nicely put.
  • urbinourbino Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,517
    madurofan:
    Direct Hit. So I'm working from home yesterday and the Fed Ex girl throws a package from the truck and hauls @ss. The dogs start barking then all of a sudden they tuck tail and run. All that work on a new door this past weekend and Urbi blows it away.

Bomb materials: 3 Perdomo ESVs, a La Cuna Bin 85 and an Avo Domaine. The Sick Basturd.
    Glad they arrived okay, maddy. I'll be interested to hear your take on, well, all of them.
    At least one of the ESVs will get smoked this weekend. I'm heading out of town to see a couple of BOTL's. Two ESVs made it into the travel humi. We're going to hit up a B&M up there and probably burn one or two others over the next two days.
    Oh and just so you punks know. The mailbox has been fortified and the new font door is bomb proof. Bring it on fuckers. My trigger finger is getting itchy.
    lol, why would we bomb you again...?
    phobicsquirrel:
    @sshole
    madurofan:
    phobicsquirrel:
    @sshole
    lol
    Have a good trip, maddy.
    @sshole here, bomb is going out today, and I'm thinking that this perhaps will be the best bomb in the history of bombs, so keep on a lookout, it's coming to YOU, or you, or YOUUUUUU, or HIM, or her, or IT with a vengeance!!!
    bomb has been armed is in transit, SO LOOK OUT!
    phobicsquirrel:
    @sshole here, bomb is going out today, and I'm thinking that this perhaps will be the best bomb in the history of bombs, so keep on a lookout, it's coming to YOU, or you, or YOUUUUUU, or HIM, or her, or IT with a vengeance!!!
    Damn, Feebs. Do we need to go to Defcon 2?
    bring in the women and children !!!
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    BOMBS AWAY!!!! Run and hide cause this one's gonna be loud!!!!
    there's a lot of these going on lately.. Maddy started ww4
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Its not really a bomb, more like a defensive strike. But the person its going to A.) has no clue and B.) shoulda kept his mouth shut....
    Ha I love a good world war ....
    Kas stuck his head up, I warned you fuckers. Its coming for you now Kas. Maybe tomorrow maybe a month from now but its coming for you ...

Anyone else wanna pop their head up.
    I'm still waiting to see where the box of nuts you sent out lands.
    lol, yeah should have put a nut-cracker in there
    You sonuva ....

I came home today to what used to be my house. All thats left is a slab, unfortunately, I live in a townhouse phobs. Be prepared for a lawsuit from the neighbors. The damage from that kind of explosive device couldn't be contained to just my house. After the initial shock I looked around for the cause of this devastation. It is what can only be described as a M.O.A.B.

Anejo Shark, CAO MX2, 5 Vegas Miami, CAO LX2, Gurkha (regent?) perfecto, Padilla Obsidian, Aurora 1495 Corona, Cusano 18 Maduro, Gurkha Black Puro, Camacho Triple Maduro, Aurora 1495 1994 Cameroon, 3 Gurkha Royal Reserves( 2 Churchills(1 maduro, 1 natural), and one Torpedo).

This means war squirrel. You better fortify that treehouse! There were many casualties but the troops are being mobilized, reenforcements are likely necessary but it's on. On like Donky Kong!

madurofan:
    You sonuva ....

I came home today to what used to be my house. All thats left is a slab, unfortunately, I live in a townhouse phobs. Be prepared for a lawsuit from the neighbors. The damage from that kind of explosive device couldn't be contained to just my house. After the initial shock I looked around for the cause of this devastation. It is what can only be described as a M.O.A.B.

Anejo Shark, CAO MX2, 5 Vegas Miami, CAO LX2, Gurkha (regent?) perfecto, Padilla Obsidian, Aurora 1495 Corona, Cusano 18 Maduro, Gurkha Black Puro, Camacho Triple Maduro, Aurora 1495 1994 Cameroon, 3 Gurkha Royal Reserves( 2 Churchills(1 maduro, 1 natural), and one Torpedo).

This means war squirrel. You better fortify that treehouse! There were many casualties but the troops are being mobilized, reenforcements are likely necessary but it's on. On like Donky Kong!

Ha Pheebs has been elevated to sacred squirrell status! All Hail The Squirrell!

gmill880:

madurofan:
    You sonuva ....

lol, you guys crack me. well maddy you really deserve it. though it wasn't 3 royal reserves, just 1. 1 platinum and one of the other guy...
    phobicsquirrel:
    gmill880:

madurofan:
    You sonuva ....

lol, you guys crack me. well maddy you really deserve it. though it wasn't 3 royal reserves, just 1. 1 platinum and one of the other guy...
    I don't know that I deserve it but you're on notice! How does everyone like their squirrel bc this one might be well done by the time I'm done. Whats the "other guy"?