Home Ratings & Reviews

Perdomo Champagne Noir

Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
Picked one up at the Cigar Club in Nashville the other day, never saw it before. I'm wanting to give it a few weeks before trying, anyone had one? Perdomo's almost always good, so I'm hopeful.

Comments

• dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    I'm a sucker for anything with the Perdomo name on it, so I picked one up and smoked it at the B&M this weekend. It was great! IMO it tasted like a mix between the Perdomo Patriarch Maduro and the 10th Anniversary Criollo...both of which I love! It burned a lot slower than any of the other 10th Anniversary lines and the smoke output was phenomenal.
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    Thanks, sounds good, wish I'd bought more than one:(
  • MessickMessick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 86
    Great smoke. I am sure you will really enjoy it. I am hoping some deal will come out on these sometime soon.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    The B&M I was in has them in several different vitolas, from the 6x60 Super Toro down to the Figurado they use in the rest of the 10th Anniversary line. I had the 5x54 Robusto.
  • gaberoxgaberox Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 824
    Im pretty sure I read some of the tobacoo in the Noir is aged in bourbon barrels. Does any of that come through in the flavor? I love me some bourbon barrel aged stouts so this sparks my interest.
  • blurrblurr Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 962
    They offer this in sizes other than the massive 6x60 now? I'm hoping you're right but I've only ever seen the super toro, I want to grab some robos or figgys if thats true.