Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

lcpleel

MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
I am calling you out bro for a blind trade, you have dodged me long enough. No more then an 8 stick trade....my best dog rockets against your sticks.

Comments

• lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    MTuccelli:
    I am calling you out bro for a blind trade, you have dodged me long enough. No more then an 8 stick trade....my best dog rockets against your sticks.
    You cant handle my Black and molds! O yea.. why 8?
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    lcpleel:
    MTuccelli:

This is going to be painful for both, lol. Can't wait to see the outcome...

• MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    lcpleel:
    MTuccelli:
    I'm into even numbers and 8 was one key where 10, 12, 14 take 2 strokes to make. I can do as big a blind as you would like. Better yet lets make it an anything goes no holds barred blind pass. FYI I cut my teeth on sticks worse then a black and mold. if you are game PM me your info and I will ship first.

MTuccelli:
    lcpleel:
    MTuccelli:
    I'm into even numbers and 8 was one key where 10, 12, 14 take 2 strokes to make. I can do as big a blind as you would like. Better yet lets make it an anything goes no holds barred blind pass. FYI I cut my teeth on sticks worse then a black and mold. if you are game PM me your info and I will ship first.

LOL do you think youll get the first hit? remember i have your info and you dont have mine.
    Fair is fair, I'll give it to you Mike for some Backwoods.... Lol
    traitor.... I could always spread rumors such as RICK IS "The Young Gun" but that wouldnt be nice. Right Rick?
    RCY Cigars:
    Fair is fair, I'll give it to you Mike for some Backwoods.... Lol
    Your backwoods await you brother. What flavor do you like?
    lcpleel:
    traitor.... I could always spread rumors such as RICK IS "The Young Gun" but that wouldnt be nice. Right Rick?

Wow, The Young Gun really. Well my friend, I'm not a SNITCH and I know who my friends are. At least I thought I did. Did worry, your addy is safe with me. But I don't know about anything else Buddy. PM incoming Mike. I don't have to tell him, but I can tell him how to acquire it. Enjoy the ride my friend......

Edit: Keep the Backwoods, lol...

RCY Cigars:
    Keep the Backwoods, lol...

Are you sure?...it's no trouble at all to get them to you
    Mike I dont like it when i feel threatened....
    lcpleel:
    Mike I dont like it when i feel threatened....
    No threat brother or pressure. I let this go and moved on. Have a great week :o)