Home Ratings & Reviews

AJ Fernandez Fresh-Rolled

2»

Comments

• RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    90+ Irishman:
    RampMonkey:
    Might have to call up and see if one of the reps will cut me a good deal on a box...seeing how I should still have a credit w/them. From what I have read here and what was listed in this months magazine it sounds like a sold stick. Chime in If I shouldn't pull the trigger.
    Ramp... If I had the money I would buy TWO boxes myself.... at the price of $2 a stick... IMHO best cigar for price point that I have EVER enjoyed... most wood and spice in a stick with that wrapper that I've tried and a burn that is just magnificent! Pull the trigger, you will always have nay-sayers for every stick out there, what matters is what you think, and trust me my friend... you'll think yourself a genius for buying this one, and ya.. you are if you do :)

I have a funny feeling cooler are in my very near future. LOL. The prices are nice and they sound oh so good. Thanks for chiming in on the topic...now...just..need...to...reach...for...the..phone...LOL. More to come if the trigger is pulled.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Just ordered my 3rd mazzo from Tim. Luv these things for an everyday smoke.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Agree 100% beatnic (way cool name btw reminds me of the Beatnic Bandit Hotwheels!!)
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    RampMonkey:
    90+ Irishman:
    RampMonkey:
    Might have to call up and see if one of the reps will cut me a good deal on a box...seeing how I should still have a credit w/them. From what I have read here and what was listed in this months magazine it sounds like a sold stick. Chime in If I shouldn't pull the trigger.
    Ramp... If I had the money I would buy TWO boxes myself.... at the price of $2 a stick... IMHO best cigar for price point that I have EVER enjoyed... most wood and spice in a stick with that wrapper that I've tried and a burn that is just magnificent! Pull the trigger, you will always have nay-sayers for every stick out there, what matters is what you think, and trust me my friend... you'll think yourself a genius for buying this one, and ya.. you are if you do :)

I have a funny feeling cooler are in my very near future. LOL. The prices are nice and they sound oh so good. Thanks for chiming in on the topic...now...just..need...to...reach...for...the..phone...LOL. More to come if the trigger is pulled.

Haha well if ya pull the trigger on these and end up not liking them, I'll take 'em off your hands...trade or cash
  • AugustWestAugustWest Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 62
    I just had a couple of these and they're pretty good. Somewhere on this thread someone said something about the wrappers being thin...I did notice this, but it wasn't a big deal. It's a $2 cigar, for crying out loud. I thought it was like a mild La Herencia Cubana (makes sense to me). Definitely a solid buy.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    that would be an honest comparison. These are my shop/yard gars.
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 551
    I don't get the thing about fresh rolled? Can you smoke these things right away? Or do you have to let them age for a bit?
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    asianbiker8:
    I don't get the thing about fresh rolled? Can you smoke these things right away? Or do you have to let them age for a bit?
    Went through 10 of them in the week that I got them............
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    bandyt09:
    asianbiker8:
    So...should a guy wait or not!!!!? ...LMAO
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    laker1963:
    bandyt09:
    asianbiker8:
    So...should a guy wait or not!!!!? ...LMAO
    Doug, I do believe i said a WEEK, and if that ain't waiting, I don't know what is, LOL.
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 551
    Sweet! Can't wait til I get them!
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    AJ is making some tweaks based on the feedback he is gotten from the first batch. Moving forward you can expect to have a thickerr wrapper and richer flavor. This is also coming out in a maduro version sometime in the first quarter of next year.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    Alex Svenson:
    AJ is making some tweaks based on the feedback he is gotten from the first batch. Moving forward you can expect to have a thickerr wrapper and richer flavor. This is also coming out in a maduro version sometime in the first quarter of next year.
    awesome, i figured the maduro was comin, cant wait!
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Alex Svenson:
    I may as well put AJ on retainer. He makes up so much of my cooler now anyway. This is good news. I liked the fresh rolled so a maduro version is very welcome.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    laker1963:
    Alex Svenson:
    I may as well put AJ on retainer. He makes up so much of my cooler now anyway. This is good news. I liked the fresh rolled so a maduro version is very welcome.
    Yup, good news. I have a lot of cigars from his stuff. In fact it has out taken my gurkha stash.. lol
  • craignelsoncraignelson Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7
    I ordered 5 of these last month and they are very much to my liking. I've been forcing myself not to smoke the last one 'til I can buy a box. Very impressed!
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    craignelson:
    I ordered 5 of these last month and they are very much to my liking. I've been forcing myself not to smoke the last one 'til I can buy a box. Very impressed!
    Honestly, a box of these really isn't that expensive. For the quality of the cigar and knowing who blends it, you really can't go wrong. I was very impressed the first time I had one. It is certainly one of those everyday type sticks.
  • craignelsoncraignelson Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7
    Agreed Lakota72, just ordered a box a few minutes ago.................:)
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    I've been wanting to try one of these. Let me know if you want to trade a few! I wish they would come in a 5 pk or a 10 pk. PM to ya!
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 738
    I'll trade a few Fresh-Rolleds if you want them jr. YHPM.
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    allsmokedup:
    I'll trade a few Fresh-Rolleds if you want them jr. YHPM.
    Hey smoke! I've got a lil deal set up with craig but I am always up for trade!! This just means I'll have more to rest! Pm replied!!
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 738
    You have a response back.