Home General Discussion

Cigar Sprint Sale

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Bugatti just went up!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    ENFIDL:
    Bugatti just went up!
    You should have bought it when you had the chance. Then pass it or trade it off.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    I was going to but I'm at work and of course one of the few times I actually had to do something was when it ended....lol
  • jasonusa1jasonusa1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 729
    Of course the bugatti went up. Anybody happen to see what the 5er of Reconquista went for?
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    wwestern:
    Box of my father lanceros 154 bucks! WINNING
    Damn brother, nice score.
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    ENFIDL:
    CvilleE:
    jasonusa1:
    Just saw God of Fire by Carlito '07 Churchill Box of 10 go for $148 and change.
    yep saw it too....nice deal if ur into that size....
    The 4 pack of tubos was up earlier. I'm not sure what size comes in the tubo
    Damm totally missed that...watched it several hrs each night over the weekend and never saw it....someone posted on here recently that they wanted to see an email notification tab added....I second that...
    Just saw the 4-pk of tubos. They were robustos, sold for $67 I believe.
    Just picked up a 5-pk of the Reconquistas, excited to try one of these.
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    Neat, I actually forgot about the sprint sale. Every time I've looked at it, it's the same couple of items.
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 551
    got a 10 pack of 5vegas triple-a's last night. 26 bucks.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    asianbiker8:
    got a 10 pack of 5vegas triple-a's last night. 26 bucks.
    SWEET, nice pickup.
    i couldnt pass this deal up when i saw it drop below 30 bucks, cant wait to smoke these triple-a's.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    I really enjoy the triple A's one of my favs go to.
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    jasonusa1:
    Go big or go home.
  • danielruasdanielruas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 778
    jasonusa1:
    How much did you get those for if you don't mind me asking?
    $37. Surprised it got that low. Had to jump on it.
    holy jeez, that is an awesome price for a five pack of those
    Just scored 10 est. 1844 no.58 for 24 bucks. Pretty stoked.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    SCORE !!! A box of My Father Le Bijou 1922 Pet Robusto for the rediculous price of $78.99. I am going to stay away from that page for a while. I am starting to worry about how often I go there. Well not really. It is more the amount of money I am spending there that is the worry :)
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    laker1963:
    SCORE !!! A box of My Father Le Bijou 1922 Pet Robusto for the rediculous price of $78.99. I am going to stay away from that page for a while. I am starting to worry about how often I go there. Well not really. It is more the amount of money I am spending there that is the worry :)
    Laker, I was telling my wife about the Le Bijiou last Friday and she was like go ahead and get a box b/c there was this jacket that she wanted to buy. I watched the sprintsale pretty much all day Saturday and about 1130pm or so Saturday night I got a box for $77.09...glad to hear you got some at a great price too. Mine will be arriving tomorrow.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    smoke em if you got em:
    laker1963:
    Laker, I was telling my wife about the Le Bijiou last Friday and she was like go ahead and get a box b/c there was this jacket that she wanted to buy. I watched the sprintsale pretty much all day Saturday and about 1130pm or so Saturday night I got a box for $77.09...glad to hear you got some at a great price too. Mine will be arriving tomorrow.
    wow. That is an even better price than I got. I paid $87.50!
  • pbchevopbchevo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 712
    jasonusa1:
    HA that makes me feel real good i picked them up for 55.89 no joke
    pbchevo:
    jasonusa1:
    HA that makes me feel real good i picked them up for 55.89 no joke
    At the sprint sale? That must have been some time ago. The bar was just about gone when I jumped on them. No way it would have gone even $.50 more before it disappeared. I do know the prices are a little higher then at the beggining. Good score for you for sure.

Ooops. Never mind I thought you were talking about the Le Bijou's.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    smoke em if you got em:
    laker1963:
    oh man... The hunt is now on...
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    I just got a 5pack of the MF LB PRs falling for $22.90 and thought I got a good deal...oops. But I did get a 10pack of MUWaTs
  • danielruasdanielruas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 778
    FINALLY made my first sprint sale purchase and I'm pretty happy with it. Got 10 pack of Alec Bradley Black Market Robustos for $30.75!!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    robbyras:
    smoke em if you got em:
    laker1963:
    I got a box last week for $77! I had already seen one go for $75 and I couldn't resist!
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    dbeckom:
    robbyras:
    smoke em if you got em:
    laker1963:
    I got a box last week for $77! I had already seen one go for $75 and I couldn't resist!
    you guys are making me extremely jealous! Lol
    BigT06:
    dbeckom:
    robbyras:
    smoke em if you got em:
    laker1963:
    you guys are making me extremely jealous! Lol
    Really? Wow. I jumped on mine as I thought the bar was disappearing. I doubt if it would have let me go another $.50. I guess they are still tweaking things a bit price wise at the sprint sale. I am still VERY happy with the price I got these for, but wow that's incredible.