Home General Discussion

Cigar Sprint Sale

Comments

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    dang-it........l
  • pbchevopbchevo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 712
    kuzi16:
    pbchevo:
    i finnaly bought my first box of cigars thanks alex for this!!!
    and what box was that?
    well i really like the Natura lirish hops by drew estate and the box that i bought was the pimp stick
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    RCY Cigars:
    dang-it........l
    Want the d.x Rick?
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Very cool site for cigar loving insomniac fools like us
    Marker:
    RCY Cigars:
    dang-it........l
    Want the d.x Rick?

Been wanting to stock up on some coronas. Keep missing the deals, oh well. Guess it's not meant to be.

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    This is going to end badly for me. I see my fiance leaving me, losing my house and me living in my car that's full of coolers lol
  • pbchevopbchevo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 712
    ENFIDL:
    This is going to end badly for me. I see my fiance leaving me, losing my house and me living in my car that's full of coolers lol
    lmfao
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    i have a feeling i wont ever see the stuff i really wanna buy. however... almost went for the runiations 10 pack.
    I almost bit on that ruination 10 pack too. Esp since I had a buddy at work saying let's get it and split it.
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    kuzi16:
    i have a feeling i wont ever see the stuff i really wanna buy. however... almost went for the runiations 10 pack.
    +2.....one for each comment there.
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Damn, I am starving. I don't want to go to lunch because I might miss something. Why did I let this happen??? I never had this problem when I was bowling.
    ShotgunJohn:
    robbyras:
    Theedge:
    Ok, also got the Exodus Silver for $26.82. Happy birthday to me.
    today is my birthday too... 34... it;s gonna be a good year!
    Happy Birthday to both of you!!!
    +1! Happy birthday guys!
    Dave_G:
    just picked up Man O' War Puro Authentico Corona box of 10 for 41. Almost 20 below whats listed. Also strong first post from a BOTL.
    Welcome to the forum!
    Vulchor:
    kuzi16:
    ok... i was wrong... there was just some 5 vegas AAAs and as i was moving the mouse to buy them the sprint was over. someone else got em.
    i hate this new site.

my wife will hate it more.
  • kevin1323kevin1323 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 294
    kuzi16:
    Vulchor:
    kuzi16:
    ok... i was wrong... there was just some 5 vegas AAAs and as i was moving the mouse to buy them the sprint was over. someone else got em.
    i hate this new site.

I was coming here to post that the 5 Vegas AAA was a good deal. Hope those kind come around more often. *scurries to read the how to build a coolidor thread* damn full humi!!!!!
  • TheedgeTheedge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 316
    Hah....sorry Kevin. I had left the site running by accident and looked up to see the AAAs - I was like a frantic little clicking machine. $2.51 each, not bad.
    Theedge:
    Hah....sorry Kevin. I had left the site running by accident and looked up to see the AAAs - I was like a frantic little clicking machine. $2.51 each, not bad.
    got me too. i was almost there. oh well. i have a few as it is.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Yea $50 for a box of San Miguels, I didnt jump yet, but i can tell I'm in deep S#&T!
    The site is freaking awesome. I will be a zombie within a week. I am just mesmerized by the little running man. LOL
    kevin1323:
    kuzi16:
    Vulchor:
    kuzi16:
    i hate this new site.

I was coming here to post that the 5 Vegas AAA was a good deal. Hope those kind come around more often. *scurries to read the how to build a coolidor thread* damn full humi!!!!!

Got tired of missing out on the deals Vulchor and Kuzi. I pulled the trigger on those MOW Ruinations.

• cooch36cooch36 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 711
    fla-gypsy:
    I am just mesmerized by the little running man. LOL
    lmao
    t_evan50:
    Yea $50 for a box of San Miguels, I didnt jump yet, but i can tell I'm in deep S#&T!
    +1, saw a box of Morro Castle go for $35.51 The Beard will have to offer marriage counselling next!
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Wife is going to kill me, any one have a couch I can crash on?
    I almost feel relieved when an Acid deal comes up, like I can take a breath and relax a little bit.
    Theedge:

Don't be sorry...I have no room for these purchases anyway! Ha
    90 bones for the acids. that little red man was running all the way to the bank.
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    We need a chat room at the bottom on that site
    kevin1323:
    I almost feel relieved when an Acid deal comes up, like I can take a breath and relax a little bit.

No disrespect to those that like them. But I feel the same way. As a matter of fact, I think I'm going to have to turn it off for now. My index finger is itching and wallet is burning a hole in my ACU's...

RCY Cigars:
    kevin1323:

No disrespect to those that like them. But I feel the same way. As a matter of fact, I think I'm going to have to turn it off for now. My index finger is itching and wallet is burning a hole in my ACU's...

Yeah, I was only talking about my disinterest in the Acid line. No offense was meant.