Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

1,000th Post Bombing Run

dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
It was pointed out to me last night that I was about to reach a forum milestone with my post count. If it weren't for all the great brothers and sisters here on the forum, I'd have never made it to 1,000 posts! In the short time I've been here, I've learned a great deal about cigars and the cigar industry, and I'd like to think I've been a positive contribution to the forum. This forum and all the great members are a wealth of information to both the new smoker and the seasoned veterans of the cigar world. I'd like to thank each and every member that has made me feel welcomed into the Cigar.com community and contributed to my passion for cigars. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, this is the greatest group of BORKS in the world.

In honor of my 1,000th post, I will be launching several bombs directed at some of the BORKS that have had a positive impact on me here on the forum. I can assure you that my list of targets would be MUCH longer if my budget would allow. There are many people here that have earned a spot on my hit list and you can all bet your day will come!

Comments