Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

NEWBIE TRADING THREAD

Comments

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    here is the # 03112550000215417447
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 775
    My apologies for this late post, but a few days ago I received my end of a blind trade from pbchevo, and what a trade it was! 10 excellent smokes to be sure. I've since sent return fire and am impatiently waiting for a reaction from this no longer newb. Adding your name to the good traders list now, and for those interested, here's a pic of the damage:

• Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    JudoChinX:
    My apologies for this late post, but a few days ago I received my end of a blind trade from pbchevo, and what a trade it was! 10 excellent smokes to be sure. I've since sent return fire and am impatiently waiting for a reaction from this no longer newb. Adding your name to the good traders list now, and for those interested, here's a pic of the damage:

Damn, some nice sticks in there noob!
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    Nice sticks! When did the Armada corona vitolas come out? All I can find are Toro grandes
  • pbchevopbchevo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 712
    scarlin:
    Nice sticks! When did the Armada corona vitolas come out? All I can find are Toro grandes

you have to call to get them
    scarlin:
    About 1 month ago...call or email a rep to get their pricing. I think they like you to get them in 10packs, possibly 5 if you ask nicely
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Got my end of a trade from the noob JHewey... Nothin "new" about this noob. First he can't count, which seems to be a problem afflicting most botls on this forum, and second, his taste in smokes is definitely more veteran in nature. Nice job, JHewy. Your reward will be well earned......

• firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    jasonusa1:
    Just another n00b hoping for a sponsor to make his first trade with...
    USPS #9505-5000-2170-1318-0000-72
  • jasonusa1jasonusa1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 729
    firetruckguy:
    jasonusa1:

Thank you Sir, and now if you wouldn't mind shooting me a PM with your address. I believe that I have something for you.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Who's next, let it be known here. Then send me a PM, so we can get this thing going......

• pbchevopbchevo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 712
    RCY Cigars:
    Who's next, let it be known here. Then send me a PM, so we can get this thing going......

MEEEEE!!!! lol ill take a shot
    i believe its scarlin he posted awhile back
  • joshvoigtjoshvoigt Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 325
    I don't consider myself a newb to smoking as I have over 10K posts on the sister, but I'm a newb to this forum. Hit me up....Lets do this!
    joshvoigt:
    I don't consider myself a newb to smoking as I have over 10K posts on the sister, but I'm a newb to this forum. Hit me up....Lets do this!
    Lets get you on the good traders list. Give me a PM and we can set a trade up my friend.
    joshvoigt:
    ==>Hey Josh, welcome!
  • jasonusa1jasonusa1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 729
    jasonusa1:
    firetruckguy:
    jasonusa1:

Thank you Sir, and now if you wouldn't mind shooting me a PM with your address. I believe that I have something for you.

BOOM!

USPS - 03111660000009797105
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    I feel violated. Did a blind trade with greg (my end seems to be getting stuck in every post office from here to him) Was supposed to be 5-8.

Sent me some great looking sticks!

Room 101 Conjurna edition
    La Herencia Cubana Core
    Tat (YUMMM)
    5 Vegas Classic
    one that has a gold band and I still cant read it lol
    5 Vegas A
    Perdoma Reserve 10th anniversary
    A.F Xtra Viejo
    A.F Gran Reserve

Cant wait to smoke these! Thanks again greg, great trade and can't wait to trade again.

Next time I may have to drive them to you as it might get there faster.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Congrats! I know how you feel.... I felt...dirty. Lol. Greg is one great brother that loves to put the hurt on folks. Nice work Mr G, nice work. I have a feeling more like this is to come to the unsuspecting poor souls that follow in our shoes.
    jasonusa1:
    jasonusa1:
    firetruckguy:
    jasonusa1:

BOOM!

USPS - 03111660000009797105
    The noob comes through..........
    Photobucket

Thanks a bunch my friend, Ill get you posted up on good traders list.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Great hit Jason, and nice pickup Brett! Lemme know what you think of that Quesada... Really interested in that one!
  • spindriftspindrift Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 818
    Been spending a little time here and I figure it's time to take the plunge. Anybody willing to take a chance with this newbee?
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Hey Drift did you get that???
    The Kid:
    Hey Drift did you get that???
    pm sent
    spindrift:
    Been spending a little time here and I figure it's time to take the plunge. Anybody willing to take a chance with this newbee?
    No takers?
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    spindrift:
    spindrift:
    No takers?
    Hail Yeah. If there is an opening, I am in. "Are you ready for this?" Send me a PM with your plan.
    Done...I just sent a pm to lcpleel, but your are on as well...sending info in a min....
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    spindrift:
    Done...I just sent a pm to lcpleel, but your are on as well...sending info in a min....
    NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....Oh he was only a noob....lol
    spindrift:
    Who in the hail is lcpeel??? He ain't nothin. If you are taking on Isaac and myself at the same time, you had better strap in. Its going to be a little bumby. lol.
    FOOLS..........Both of you.........
    spindrift:
    Spunkey. I like that. It will give me more pleasure. Its coming.......Its coming for you........It can't be bargained with........It won't be denied.......It won't stop......
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    spindrift:
    Oh man. I can't wait to see how this plays out. Should be good.