PM at ya bro.
  • Lift603Lift603 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 253
    Vision:
    Lift603:
    Newbie here very interested.

PM at ya bro.
    Right back at ya
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Hi I'm Newbish...looking for a sponsor..anyone available that can show me the ropes? Thanks in advance
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Bigshizza:
    Hi I'm Newbish...looking for a sponsor..anyone available that can show me the ropes? Thanks in advance
    Veteran sirs. May I sponsor noobs now?
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    jliu:
    Bigshizza:

I was under the impression its 500 posts..... I hope so. I have 2 noob trades out right now....
    Vision:
    jliu:
    Bigshizza:

I was under the impression its 500 posts..... I hope so. I have 2 noob trades out right now....
    oh. I for some reason thought I had to let a veteran rep me? hmm. Veteran, speak NOW
    jliu:
    Vision:
    jliu:
    Bigshizza:

oh. I for some reason thought I had to let a veteran rep me? hmm. Veteran, speak NOW
    You can be my sensi???
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    Vision:
    jliu:
    Bigshizza:

You can be my sensi???
    sensEI. baka! ok, shoot me a PM. I'll gladly sponsor you. screw the veterans (just kidding. I love yous). I got ya
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Bigshizza,
    Let us know if the bands on the cigars Jiunn sends are all blurry, ok?
    Cause I'm thinking you might have to put glasses on to see what they are. LOL!
    I might bomb him an etch a sketch!!
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    Bigshizza:
    His tiny fingers may be to small for the knobs. Has anyone ever asked him.... "Are they blurry to you?" They may be in focus when he looks at them.
  • T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 256
    Vision:
    Bigshizza:
    His tiny fingers may be to small for the knobs. Has anyone ever asked him.... "Are they blurry to you?" They may be in focus when he looks at them.
    the best part too is that the comment is coming from your screenname, so you sound like his optometrist! Hopefully my pics I post don't look as blurry, but I used the crappy camera on my phone.
  • T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 256
    Our end of the trade from BigFnSteve! Thanks again for the sponsor and a hell of a trade!

Thanks again Steve.
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Thanks a bunch Steve!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    MVW67:
    Ok guys seems we have an influx of newbs so after seeing this work well on another board lets try it here.

Newbs (seeking to get on the good traders list) will be paired up with a sponsor (someone who has 500+ post and on the good traders list) and will agree upon some sort of trade that the newb has to send first. Once the sponsor recieves the newbs end of the trade he puts him on the list and sends out his end. All this can be handled in PM's but would like for all the delivery confirmation numbers to be posted here.

Anyone wanting to be a sponsor or wanting to be in a newb trade just post here
    pg21
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    Come here nooby nooby. Need a Noob to step up to the plate........Batter Up!
    MVW67:
    MVW67:
    Ok guys seems we have an influx of newbs so after seeing this work well on another board lets try it here.

Newbs (seeking to get on the good traders list) will be paired up with a sponsor (someone who has 500+ post and on the good traders list) and will agree upon some sort of trade that the newb has to send first. Once the sponsor recieves the newbs end of the trade he puts him on the list and sends out his end. All this can be handled in PM's but would like for all the delivery confirmation numbers to be posted here.

pg21
    +1
    MVW67:
    MVW67:
    MVW67:

pg21
    +1
    +1
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    MVW67:
    MVW67:

pg21
    +1
    +1
    Pm Stupid Noob!
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    MVW67:
    MVW67:

pg21
    +1
    +1
    Pm Stupid Noob!
    +1 back for meeeee
    This why LOL PM
  • StrongStyleStrongStyle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 221
    Toombes KILLED ME! Man, what a trade. will post pictures later.
    MVW67:
    MVW67:

pg21
    up:-)
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    StrongStyle:
    Toombes KILLED ME! Man, what a trade. will post pictures later.

Glad you like the selection, dooooooood! It was a pleasure destroying... Ahem, I mean, doing business with ya!
    I'd also like to add that StrongStyle took it upon himself to smack me around thoroughly, as well. He sent a healthy selection of San Lotano, a Thunder by Nimish, my first Four Kicks and, as best he can recall, a J. Fuego Origen Original. A most excellent and tasty selection of leafy goodness, my brother! Children of The Leaf do yourselves a tremendous favor and set up a trade with Mr. Style, you won't be disappointed.
    My return fire was not only Jiunn(ly)(like this month) but also Dustin(aka Catfishbluezz) THANKS SO MUCH !!! I appreciate the awesome selections very much. I'll trade with you guys anytime!! image
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Bigshizza:
    My return fire was not only Jiunn(ly)(like this month) but also Dustin(aka Catfishbluezz) THANKS SO MUCH !!! I appreciate the awesome selections very much. I'll trade with you guys anytime!! image
    Wow, nothing like tag teaming a newb!
  • bigjohn125bigjohn125 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 476
    I'm not a noob to the forum, but i'm a noob to trading. Any takers?
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    bigjohn125:
    I'm not a noob to the forum, but i'm a noob to trading. Any takers?
    I'll trade with you.