Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

NEWBIE TRADING THREAD

Comments

• 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    catfishbluezz:
    If any noobs want to play....fishy wants to play
    Yes, please trade with catfish. And then...................
    Give his Addy out to everyone on the forum!!
  • The buffalonianThe buffalonian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 919
    0patience:
    catfishbluezz:
    Catfish is smart ,He'll put snoobs address like everyone else is doing :)
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    The buffalonian:
    0patience:
    catfishbluezz:
    Catfish is smart ,He'll put snoobs address like everyone else is doing :)
    no! stop it. I dont want the folks that are supposed to get cigars to get shafted (hi tony)
  • RobIsSweetRobIsSweet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 248
    catfishbluezz:
    I like games!
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    So me and chris (cmtrash) decided to work out a trade. He sent first since he is new and man. Don't mess with this noob. He will fit in good around here.
    0patience:
    catfishbluezz:
    wts addy ;)
    RobIsSweet:
    0patience:
    catfishbluezz:
    wts addy ;)
    You got his addy? Dude, don't be bashful, give it up.
    0patience:
    RobIsSweet:
    0patience:
    catfishbluezz:
    wts addy ;)
    fraid i cant do that. our trade is top secret!
    RobIsSweet:
    0patience:
    RobIsSweet:
    0patience:
    catfishbluezz:
    wts addy ;)
    Is you afraid?? Sounds like your going yeller. LOL!
    He can't hurt you.
    0patience:
    RobIsSweet:
    0patience:
    RobIsSweet:
    0patience:
    catfishbluezz:
    wts addy ;)
    He can't hurt you.
    ;)
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    0patience:
    RobIsSweet:
    0patience:
    RobIsSweet:
    0patience:
    catfishbluezz:
    wts addy ;)
    He can't hurt you.
    Oh Tony....I have eyes all over the US ;) Rob knows better for now
    catfishbluezz:
    0patience:
    RobIsSweet:
    0patience:
    RobIsSweet:
    0patience:
    catfishbluezz:
    wts addy ;)
    He can't hurt you.
    Or do I? ;)
    RobIsSweet:
    catfishbluezz:
    0patience:
    RobIsSweet:
    0patience:
    RobIsSweet:
    0patience:
    catfishbluezz:
    wts addy ;)
    He can't hurt you.
    Or do I? ;)
    Rob's new name is Ol' Yeller. ROFL!
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    RobIsSweet:
    catfishbluezz:
    I like games!
    Ok there must be a problem here, I just received RobIsSweet end of his trade with Dustin. I would like to know why is someone giving a noob my address, whom I have not had any contact with them and secondly Dustin send me your address and I will forward ship these to you.

MTuccelli:
    RobIsSweet:
    catfishbluezz:
    I like games!
    Ok there must be a problem here, I just received RobIsSweet end of his trade with Dustin. I would like to know why is someone giving a noob my address, whom I have not had any contact with them and secondly Dustin send me your address and I will forward ship these to you.

I think it was Snoob
    The buffalonian:
    MTuccelli:
    RobIsSweet:
    catfishbluezz:
    I like games!

I think it was Snoob
    dont you dare instigate. it wasn't me.
    jliu:
    The buffalonian:
    MTuccelli:
    RobIsSweet:
    catfishbluezz:
    I like games!

I think it was Snoob
    Right now I don't care who it was, I can always find that out later. What matters now is Dustin has not received his trade and I want to get it to him. So if some here has Dustins current info please PM it to me so I can ship this to him. No point in doing a trade with a newbie if you can't get the sticks they sent.

MTuccelli:
    jliu:
    The buffalonian:
    MTuccelli:
    RobIsSweet:
    catfishbluezz:
    I like games!

I think it was Snoob
    Right now I don't care who it was, I can always find that out later. What matters now is Dustin has not received his trade and I want to get it to him. So if some here has Dustins current info please PM it to me so I can ship this to him. No point in doing a trade with a newbie if you can't get the sticks they sent.

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... No one has my info Mike...Sorry, but I had to redirect the trade and your anme came up for no reason other then you are in CA. Enjoy...LOL
    catfishbluezz:
    MTuccelli:
    jliu:
    The buffalonian:
    MTuccelli:
    RobIsSweet:
    catfishbluezz:
    I like games!

I think it was Snoob

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... No one has my info Mike...Sorry, but I had to redirect the trade and your anme came up for no reason other then you are in CA. Enjoy...LOL
    Not right Dustin your trade was with Rob and that is not fair to him. I do not want the sticks so I will either send them back to him or send to someone else. I understand you wanting your privacy and it is all good with me but what you did I do not find funny.

You should apologize to Rob for not really having a desire to trade. I do not want the sticks despite my name coming up or not. Not cool brother...not cool

catfishbluezz:
    MTuccelli:
    jliu:
    The buffalonian:
    MTuccelli:
    RobIsSweet:
    catfishbluezz:
    I like games!

I think it was Snoob

Not right Dustin your trade was with Rob and that is not fair to him. I do not want the sticks so I will either send them back to him or send to someone else. I understand you wanting your privacy and it is all good with me but what you did I do not find funny.

You should apologize to Rob for not really having a desire to trade. I do not want the sticks despite my name coming up or not. Not cool brother...not cool

MTuccelli:
    catfishbluezz:
    MTuccelli:
    jliu:
    The buffalonian:
    MTuccelli:
    RobIsSweet:
    catfishbluezz:
    I like games!

I think it was Snoob

Mike, I apologize if i offended you or Rob in any way my friend, I did not have ill intentions by any means. Whatever I can do to repair this, I will. I simply looked for someone in CA I had not dealt with lately and chose their address. My apologies
    catfishbluezz:
    MTuccelli:
    catfishbluezz:
    MTuccelli:
    jliu:
    The buffalonian:
    MTuccelli:
    RobIsSweet:
    catfishbluezz:
    I like games!

I think it was Snoob

Mike, I apologize if i offended you or Rob in any way my friend, I did not have ill intentions by any means. Whatever I can do to repair this, I will. I simply looked for someone in CA I had not dealt with lately and chose their address. My apologies
    Don't apologize to me I am not the one that answered your call for a newbie to sponsor. You know it might seem like I am dumping on you but this type of thing has become a common practice here. I hope someday you finally settle into a place where you can receive packages cause new guys like Rob will enjoy trading with you like I have in the past.

It's happened to me Mike, I never thought any less of that person. Good luck with the pass.
    catfishbluezz:
    It's happened to me Mike, I never thought any less of that person. Good luck with the pass.
    Dustin I never said I thought any less of you...I just feel when someone does this redirecting it takes away from what the Newbie trading thread is all about or even regular trading. You are not the only one that has done this and while you all might think it is funny you need to think about the one that gets the package. Personally I feel like crap because I got something I didn't deserve by someone I don't know

MTuccelli:
    catfishbluezz:
    Dustin I never said I thought any less of you...I just feel when someone does this redirecting it takes away from what the Newbie trading thread is all about or even regular trading. You are not the only one that has done this and while you all might think it is funny you need to think about the one that gets the package. Personally I feel like crap because I got something I didn't deserve by someone I don't know

I know what you mean MikeT. I definitely don't have anything against MikeW as we are now buddies and roommies haha. But when I got the package, I felt undeserving of it. It was a really crap feeling. I do know 110% that you guys meant it to be funny but it felt very undeserving and in a way, I shafted the newbie.
    MTuccelli:
    catfishbluezz:

I see what you are saying in regard to the noob, but for you or Jiunn to feel undeserving is far from the truth. Both of you are very deserving BOTL.
    jliu:
    MTuccelli:
    catfishbluezz:

I know what you mean MikeT. I definitely don't have anything against MikeW as we are now buddies and roommies haha. But when I got the package, I felt undeserving of it. It was a really crap feeling. I do know 110% that you guys meant it to be funny but it felt very undeserving and in a way, I shafted the newbie.
    o yeah MikeW will get his some day
    catfishbluezz:
    MTuccelli:
    catfishbluezz:

I see what you are saying in regard to the noob, but for you or Jiunn to feel undeserving is far from the truth. Both of you are very deserving BOTL.
    Thanks but next time you set up a trade with a newbie or anybody else and have no desire to receive their sticks be up front and ask them to send them to the DCCC or to some troops they know cause they deserve them more then me. And my offer on your top 3 you wanted to try still stands when you are ready to receive mail

So you know here is what Rob sent thinking you were going to get them. He sent you some fine sticks and deserves to be on the good traders list

I did a newbie trade with pross and got his end of the trade today. I don't think this guy is as new as he claims cause like everybody else here he has a counting problem. We agreed on a 5 stick blind trade and he sent 7. Thanks Paul for these great sticks

• prosspross Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    Your welcome Mike. Glad to have my first trade under my belt. Your end is in, but I am out of state. Looking forward to seeing your selections Monday. Btw, that is five sticks, plus a couple of EL Tiante stowaways to remind me of when watching the Sox wasn't so painful.