Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

NEWBIE TRADING THREAD

Comments

• Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
  • The buffalonianThe buffalonian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 919
    MVW67:
    The buffalonian:
    Glock1975:
    Ok guys, i would like to be put on the newb,vet trade sponsor list, just give me a sponsor and i will fire away.lol
    i got you, pm sent
    Buffy, you can trade by all means, just check out original post! :-) :-) :-) will bring it up.
    MVW67:
    Ok guys seems we have an influx of newbs so after seeing this work well on another board lets try it here.

Newbs (seeking to get on the good traders list) will be paired up with a sponsor (someone who has 500+ post and on the good traders list) and will agree upon some sort of trade that the newb has to send first. Once the sponsor recieves the newbs end of the trade he puts him on the list and sends out his end. All this can be handled in PM's but would like for all the delivery confirmation numbers to be posted here.

Anyone wanting to be a sponsor or wanting to be in a newb trade just post here
    page 31
    sorry about that I forgot about the 500 post rule, is it still ok for me to trade with Glock ?
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    By all means yes!
    Yeah i would like to be set up with a vet whenever possible, let me get this poker league running and i will b all set. Can't wait to meet some good guys during our poker game next wed.
  • The buffalonianThe buffalonian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 919
    Glock1975:
    Yeah i would like to be set up with a vet whenever possible, let me get this poker league running and i will b all set. Can't wait to meet some good guys during our poker game next wed.
    Glock i pm'ed you
    Ok, dumb ? where do i go to c my pm messages
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    click inbox, top right of the screen
    Thank u marine
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Got JLonsinger2011 end of our newbie trade, pics posted in good traders thread. Thanks Jonathan for the trade.

Glock1975:
    OK Block, I will sponsor you, pm to ya please go easy on me, I'll be your huckleberry !
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Any nooblets looking to trade?
    MVW67:
    Glock1975:
    OK Block, I will sponsor you, pm to ya please go easy on me, I'll be your huckleberry !
    Glock your destruction is inevitable! This is flying!:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    MVW67:
    MVW67:
    Glock1975:
    OUCH!!
    MVW67:
    MVW67:
    Glock1975:
    Hey! I was waiting on a nooblet to trade with and you skipped me! Someone send me Glock's addy. This will not be tolerated.
    Rain:
    MVW67:
    MVW67:
    Glock1975:
    Hey! I was waiting on a nooblet to trade with and you skipped me! Someone send me Glock's addy. This will not be tolerated.
    Had him hooked before, lol
    MVW67:
    Rain:
    MVW67:
    MVW67:
    Glock1975:
    Had him hooked before, lol
    I know ;) Let me have my fun.
    What's going on here?
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Glock1975:
    What's going on here?
    rape
    I c rape all the time, i work in a prison. This is not rape, it's bullying. Stop the bullying!!!
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    Glock1975:
    I c rape all the time, i work in a prison. This is not rape, it's bullying. Stop the bullying!!!
    rape is a form of bullying. Sorry Glock, they have you in their crosshairs!
    Stop the Bullying Campaign.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Glock1975:
    Stop the Bullying Campaign.

LMAO!! You're speaking to the wrong crowd, brother!
    By the way, here newbs!! Come getcha some! Next!!
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    No one? Did we run out of newbs?
    Am I that scary that no ones wants me? Pout... :(
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    Toombes:
    No one? Did we run out of newbs?
    Am I that scary that no ones wants me? Pout... :(

Can i be your newb toombes?
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    Very, VERY new and learning. Dont have much of a collection yet but I've fund the best way to learn is to dive in. I'm game.