Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

NEWBIE TRADING THREAD

Comments

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Toombes:
    mmccartneydc:
    I'm after you! Gimme some hot newb action too!

Back off, slacker! I got dibs!!
    LOL, I know I know, I just wanted to get in line behind you! Nice ASH!!!!
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Did we run out of new guys...?
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Toombes:

Maybe, I think Mike scared them all, lol.
    Hey Brian, as soon as the PO open back up. I'll get your cigars out. We're having some nasty weather right now.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    RCY Cigars:
    Toombes:

Maybe, I think Mike scared them all, lol.
    Hey Brian, as soon as the PO open back up. I'll get your cigars out. We're having some nasty weather right now.
    no big deal....thanks for letting me know though.

on the missing newbies thing: I know i waited a little while after joining because i needed to get some cigars that could trade. I was inundated with bombs so quickly off the bat that it seemed like all i had was other people's cigars and i think it is probably against etiquette to trade off things that people bombed you with. I needed to get some that i paid for to trade before signing up. the other new guys might have the same problem.
  • Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Young Blood looking for a trade. Anyone up?
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:

Always, kind sir! PM incoming.
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Hello fellow newcomers. I am looking for a noobie who wants to make their 1st trade.. Ill sponser ya.. Give me a yell Brian.
    Toombes:
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:

Always, kind sir! PM incoming.
    9505 5106 2287 3065 5578 63
    I received CigarMan37 blind five trade. Let me tell you, the picture does these cigars no justice. Did they have a little time spent in your care Sir? Thank you for this trade. My end will go out today.
  • CigarMan37CigarMan37 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 432
    Enjoy my friend!!!
    DC 9505 5108 1260 3067 4720 90 and DC 9505 5108 1260 3067 4722 81 flew out today :)....
    Big Daddy Rabbit has been here long enough to forget how to count! Brother hooked me up on our trade! Every stick is a favorite! Many thanks, James!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    brianetz1:
    on the missing newbies thing: I know i waited a little while after joining because i needed to get some cigars that could trade. I was inundated with bombs so quickly off the bat that it seemed like all i had was other people's cigars and i think it is probably against etiquette to trade off things that people bombed you with. I needed to get some that i paid for to trade before signing up. the other new guys might have the same problem.

I know this is how I feel right now. I do have some smokes I could trade at this point but they are pretty much ROTT. I need to build up inventory, if I can. My wife thinks 60 cigars in a small humi and 2 small tupperwares is enough...oh how she doesn't understand.
    Anyone Needing a sponsor I need a newb :)
    holy crap i just got taught one of the most important lessons.......Don't start a trade with an old timer without setting up parameters first.....I sent decent sticks....he blasts me with this:

photo 4026f2ef-9913-44a5-9b5a-39e9cfab3bb4_zps08eea99b.jpg

I greatly appreciate it. I have not smoked any of these and for the most part these will be special occasion cigars
    ,br> I really appreciate it.
    Glad you like the selection. I was afraid you wouldn't :). Enjoy and welcome to the forum. The Davidoff is pretty darn good. And I really dig the San Lotano and the rest them. Thanks for the trade.
    RCY Cigars:
    Glad you like the selection. I was afraid you wouldn't :). Enjoy and welcome to the forum. The Davidoff is pretty darn good. And I really dig the San Lotano and the rest them. Thanks for the trade.
    i want to smoke the San Lotano right now since I just smoked the maduro the other day and LOVED it, but i have to let them rest a little.
    brianetz1:
    RCY Cigars:
    i want to smoke the San Lotano right now since I just smoked the maduro the other day and LOVED it, but i have to let them rest a little.

Good man, everyone is different though. But I normally let everything that travels to me sit awhile in the humi.
    RCY Cigars:
    brianetz1:
    RCY Cigars:

Good man, everyone is different though. But I normally let everything that travels to me sit awhile in the humi.
    that is one of the big things i have learned here that i had no clue about. Let them sit in your environment before smoking them they change drastically.....i smoked a Diesel Unlimited that i got right away and hated it, someone else sent me one that they had for 6 months and waited a week or so and then smoked it and loved it.
    Medic45:
    Alright, Medic45. If you want to trade with another mid-30's guy, but one who is pretty much new to cigars, I'm game. If not, someone else that's willing might get some good sticks. Maybe not great sticks, but some solid ones. This will be my first official trade. LMK.
    Martel:
    Medic45:
    Alright, Medic45. If you want to trade with another mid-30's guy, but one who is pretty much new to cigars, I'm game. If not, someone else that's willing might get some good sticks. Maybe not great sticks, but some solid ones. This will be my first official trade. LMK.
    Ahhh Goodness a TN boy!! Yep ill take u on let's see who wins this time UK-TN battle for old Rocky Top!!!!! Pm inc!!
  • raisindotraisindot Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 936
    I think I've graduated from relative noobness to marginally competent. So, if any noobs here need a sponsor, PM me. You be treated well.
    Medic45:
    Martel:
    Medic45:
    Ahhh Goodness a TN boy!! Yep ill take u on let's see who wins this time UK-TN battle for old Rocky Top!!!!! Pm inc!!

Even worse, I'm from Indiana, originally. Not a Hoosier fan, though. Got the PM and replied, sir.
    BDR, here's your tracking number. Sorry it took so long...
    Got Martels in today.. Man o Man the TN boy brought it.. Ill be posting pics a little later... Awesome Trader guys.
    An here is the destruction!!!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Hope you can enjoy some of those. The Oliva is my favorite Conny so far. Love the UC's smoke output. The MOW PA's are good little things in both wrappers. I'm not an ABBM fan after trying a couple, but I found a deal and saw you liked them in your bio. The Graycliff is just an okay smoke, IMHO, but it might age well. And everyone wants Genesis, it seems. But since we didn't do this blind, I have a feeling I'm not going to enjoy the counterstrike.
    My end should be going out today ill post dc when it does!! Ty for your input in why u chose what you did!! Honestly I have never tried an Olivia so I'm stoked about giving it a whirl!! The rest are just well let's say old friends of mine lol 9114 9010 7574 2557 2336 76 on its way..
    Medic's response hit me hard! Got it yesterday. Phone is acting up, so no pics at the moment until I can sideload them. Thanks man.
    So, Downloaded my image on photobucket. Now what? When I Ctrl c'd the URL and went to the forum thread and ctrl v'd it, I got a copy of the URL but no image. Help