NEWBIE TRADING THREAD

Comments

• onestrangeoneonestrangeone Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,423
  • lonniekt1966lonniekt1966 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 78
    lonniekt1966:
    firetruckguy:
    lonniekt1966:
    Looking to be sponsored.
    Done, send me your addy and what you would like to try......... I need to go to the post office Monday anywho
    PM sent
    Coming your way. 9114901123086906799908. Sorry for the delay, just returned from Mississippi!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
  • the_barberthe_barber Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 50
    Looking to do a newb trade so i need a sponsor
  • lonniekt1966lonniekt1966 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 78
    the_barber:
    Unfortunately you need 25 posts before you can be sponsored. Rules are rules.

Welcome to the forum. A wealth of knowledge here.
  • scooter mcgeescooter mcgee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 322
    He has already won at movie trivia, so rules are mean't to be broken? Lol...
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    I havent been as active as i should. If any newb is looking for a trade, please pm me.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    lonniekt1966:
    the_barber:

Given the structure of the newbie trade (the new guy ships first), I'm not really sure why there are post count requirements. If both parties are amicable to a trade, then it should happen. Barber, you should definitely hit up Trident for that trade. He's a pretty nice guy..... :)
    SleevePlz:
    lonniekt1966:
    the_barber:

Given the structure of the newbie trade (the new guy ships first), I'm not really sure why there are post count requirements. If both parties are amicable to a trade, then it should happen. Barber, you should definitely hit up Trident for that trade. He's a pretty nice guy..... :)
    don't lie to him yet, he is new here
    scooter mcgee:
    He has already won at movie trivia, so rules are mean't to be broken? Lol...
    I didn't see anything in the trivia rules about a post ct requirement, I try to follow the rules I just don't have much experance at that sort of thing!
    yeah i jumped in on that one a little too prematurely, but I am game, so I will live up to my end of the bargain. I am also contacting Trident to arrange a trade. PM sent
    Welcome, and enjoy the forum
  • KevinFittsKevinFitts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 225
    wwestern:
    Ok guys seems we have an influx of newbs so after seeing this work well on another board lets try it here.

Newbs (seeking to get on the good traders list) will be paired up with a sponsor (someone who has 500+ post and on the good traders list) and will agree upon some sort of trade that the newb has to send first. Once the sponsor recieves the newbs end of the trade he puts him on the list and sends out his end. All this can be handled in PM's but would like for all the delivery confirmation numbers to be posted here.

Anyone wanting to be a sponsor or wanting to be in a newb trade just post here

Sponsors waiting for newbs: RCYCigars, JudochinX, marker

Newbs waiting on sponsors:

Trades ongoing: wwestern/90+Irishman, MTucelli/greg2648, Lakota72/Kevin1323, bandyt09/dopeyferree, FTG/CivillE, T Evan 50/scarlin, BigT06/Mphisto
    I would like to be a sponsor. I have been on the site for a couple of years and although my post count is a bit lite, there are several stand up members that can vouch for me. PM if there is any problem with this please.
    KevinFitts:
    wwestern:
    Ok guys seems we have an influx of newbs so after seeing this work well on another board lets try it here.

Newbs (seeking to get on the good traders list) will be paired up with a sponsor (someone who has 500+ post and on the good traders list) and will agree upon some sort of trade that the newb has to send first. Once the sponsor recieves the newbs end of the trade he puts him on the list and sends out his end. All this can be handled in PM's but would like for all the delivery confirmation numbers to be posted here.

Anyone wanting to be a sponsor or wanting to be in a newb trade just post here

Sponsors waiting for newbs: RCYCigars, JudochinX, marker

Newbs waiting on sponsors:

Trades ongoing: wwestern/90+Irishman, MTucelli/greg2648, Lakota72/Kevin1323, bandyt09/dopeyferree, FTG/CivillE, T Evan 50/scarlin, BigT06/Mphisto
    I would like to be a sponsor. I have been on the site for a couple of years and although my post count is a bit lite, there are several stand up members that can vouch for me. PM if there is any problem with this please.
    Welcome back Kevin. I will vouch for you!
  • macs-smokesmacs-smokes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 585
  • chRONic527chRONic527 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 21
    I'd like to play. Can I get a sponsor please?
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    I'm down for a trade, pm me what you had in mind.
  • chRONic527chRONic527 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 21
    C-LOVE:
    I'm down for a trade, pm me what you had in mind.
    Pm sent Cinci
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
  • KevinFittsKevinFitts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 225
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    MVW67:
    Top^:-)
    Bottom¥
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,519
    I think im ready to play!
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    dr_frankenstein56:
    You are all mine!!! Update your bio with your likes/wants and I'll pm you my addy. Deal???
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    the_barber:
    bump
    Bump? What's that mean? Did you get a sponsor yet? I'll be your sponsor if ya' need me. PM me.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    Bob Luken:
    the_barber:
    bump
    Bump? What's that mean? Did you get a sponsor yet? I'll be your sponsor if ya' need me. PM me.
    Totally missed that was a newbie in need. Sorry barber.
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,519
    ddubridge:
    dr_frankenstein56:
    You are all mine!!! Update your bio with your likes/wants and I'll pm you my addy. Deal???

you got it boss i will get my bio together monday or so from a regular pc and will PM you

• curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    dr_frankenstein56:
    ddubridge:
    dr_frankenstein56:

you got it boss i will get my bio together monday or so from a regular pc and will PM you

get em drew