Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

water pillows.

kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
because of the epic bomb from the call to arms thread i am left with more water pillows than i can ever use. if anyone is interested in a few of them, please shoot me a PM. they need a good home.

... also cigar.com bags.

Comments

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    I'm currently now out of them, I was planning on hitting the local b&m, but if your trying to get rid of them, I'd be happy to take a few my friend, if someone has already jumped on them, no worries!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    sweet.
    this is now closed. ill have a few out to a few people soon.
    Thank you very much Kuzi, hope all is well and thank you for everything you do my honored friend :)
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    WOW, I never thought that these things would be in short supply around the forums.I have dozens of pillows. If anyone needs / wants some just let me know.
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    laker1963:
    WOW, I never thought that these things would be in short supply around the forums.I have dozens of pillows. If anyone needs / wants some just let me know.
    I need some laker. Could I get a few?
    JSaint:
    laker1963:
    PM me your addy and I will send you out "a few" LOL.
    laker1963:
    JSaint:
    laker1963:
    hmmm does this mean I'm going to be getting them all? Lol pm incoming.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Man, I had a gallon sized ziplok full of those things before I started trading and went on a bombing spree... now I'm down to like 3 or 4 of em (minus the ones in my travel cases, of course) LMAO!
    JSaint:
    laker1963:
    JSaint:
    laker1963:
    LOL, Nawwww, I wouldn't do that to you. Besides it would cost me a small fortune to send all these things! Way back when, shortly after joining the forum I actually bought a dozen of the pillows unused. I still have them too, go figure.
    laker1963:
    JSaint:
    laker1963:
    JSaint:
    laker1963:
    LOL, Nawwww, I wouldn't do that to you. Besides it would cost me a small fortune to send all these things! Way back when, shortly after joining the forum I actually bought a dozen of the pillows unused. I still have them too, go figure.
    haha nice. Atleast I know I wont be getting like 100 humi pillows lol.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    ok... small glitch... i have no boxes to ship in. i have em on order. just a day or two delay.
    Not an issue and no hurry, thanks for the kindness my friend :)
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    laker1963:

If you still have any, I could use a few. Thanks.