Bombs AWAY

2»

Comments

• Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    some treats should be landing today
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Shaun, you are truly an extraordinary and unique brother, I'm truly glad you have joined our ranks in this brotherhood!! Thanks for being such a large and positive influence here!!
    90+ Irishman:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Shaun, you are truly an extraordinary and unique brother, I'm truly glad you have joined our ranks in this brotherhood!! Thanks for being such a large and positive influence here!!
    Thank you sir, it truly means a lot...watch out, you never know who is next!
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    90+ Irishman:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    LOL... I'm not too worried, I trust you have bigger fish to fry, plus there are MANY more deserving brothers out there ;)
    90+ Irishman:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    90+ Irishman:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    LOL... I'm not too worried, I trust you have bigger fish to fry, plus there are MANY more deserving brothers out there ;)
    Honestly, PM me your addy for safe keeping ;) I dont bite
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    I will send it to you Shaun. No worries...
    Marker:
    I will let him come forth until midnight, if I don't see it surrendered...you better start runnin!
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Marker:
    I will let him come forth until midnight, if I don't see it surrendered...you better start runnin!
    PM sent... but you have now been warned too ;) My addy was never a secret though... gotta believe over 75% of the brothers have it LOL
    90+ Irishman:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Marker:
    PM sent... but you have now been warned too ;) My addy was never a secret though... gotta believe over 75% of the brothers have it LOL
    I don't like being sneaky...well sometimes I do, but in this case...NO!
    All packages should have already landed or will land today!
    9101 9010 6531 5520 8081 34 - Out for Delivery
    9405 5036 9930 0282 1304 56 - Delivered
    9405 5036 9930 0283 9214 28 - Delivered
    9405 5036 9930 0283 9214 42 - Delivered
    9405 5036 9930 0287 6838 89 - Out for Delivery
    9405 5036 9930 0287 6839 02 - Out for Delivery
    9405 5036 9930 0287 6838 96 - Out for Delivery
    :)
  • bdmauk24bdmauk24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 74
    My welcome package landed. Dude's got ESP, sending all these sticks that I've been wanting to try.

Brother, you are awesome. Thank you, thank you. My collection more than doubled in two days due to the great BOTLs here. Mailbox got damaged pretty good too.
    No problem bud, this was a friendly/noob bomb...I figured I wouldn't hurt you too bad until you were ready :) Enjoy the smokes, excited to have a great guy like you on the forum!!
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Nice Noob hit, Shaun.
    Thanks Greg! Hope everything else arrived as promised!
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Big Boom at the old FTG house today. Shaun killed me with my MAW-PIF package today straight from CCOM. Dude you did it right, thanks a ton!

Photobucket
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    bdmauk24:
    My welcome package landed. Dude's got ESP, sending all these sticks that I've been wanting to try.

Brother, you are awesome. Thank you, thank you. My collection more than doubled in two days due to the great BOTLs here. Mailbox got damaged pretty good too.
    Nice sticks, who hey from?? Let that avenger rest
    Shaun, I know I've said that you are an awesome human being and brother, but it's worth saying it again... Wonderful job all around ;)
    90+ Irishman:
    Shaun, I know I've said that you are an awesome human being and brother, but it's worth saying it again... Wonderful job all around ;)
    Thanks brother! FTG, I hope those are ok, I tried to go off of your wishlist and added in the MFs cause they are a personal favorite of my own. I still owe you another package, but it will be in a few weeks closer to Christmas