Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Tat Frank

wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
I'm searching for just one of these if you have one I'll make it worth your time with cash or trade.

Comments

• 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    i think we are all looking for one of these
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    +1 also a boris
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Good luck Wes. I've been looking myself brother. I'll let you know if I find more than 1
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    To all the brothers, heading in to the b&m in the next day or two... he normally has some SUPER rare stuff on hand or knows where to get it, I'll ask for posterity sake and see if he does, what he wants for them... I'll PM the news if it's positive.
    90+ Irishman:
    To all the brothers, heading in to the b&m in the next day or two... he normally has some SUPER rare stuff on hand or knows where to get it, I'll ask for posterity sake and see if he does, what he wants for them... I'll PM the news if it's positive.
    Thanks man!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Coming to select B&M's soon
    Photobucket
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    The Kid:
    Coming to select B&M's soon
    Photobucket
    yea I thought about jumpin through my ass to find some wolfman but then I just remember I've been able to find the others from years past without too much problem so I guess I'll wait.......that is unless someone needs to split up a box. ;)
    The Wolfman dress boxes are all sold out. They were before the public list went out thanks to the saints and sinners early list release.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    ok... I'm gonna fly my village idiot flag... how do you guys get all this Tat related info? Obviously, I'm a Tat noob, but I'd like to get in on the action... any info or splits or anything would be much appreciated...
    robbyras:
    ok... I'm gonna fly my village idiot flag... how do you guys get all this Tat related info? Obviously, I'm a Tat noob, but I'd like to get in on the action... any info or splits or anything would be much appreciated...
    Pete Johnson's saints and sinners club gets news before everybody else but another way to get a lot of the info is to follow Pete Johnson on facebook and twitter. He's very active on both and is very personable. Anyways let's stop hijacking Wes's thread guys...lol
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    ENFIDL:
    robbyras:
    Pete Johnson's saints and sinners club gets news before everybody else but another way to get a lot of the info is to follow Pete Johnson on facebook and twitter. He's very active on both and is very personable. Anyways let's stop hijacking Wes's thread guys...lol
    thanks for the info... sorry for the hijack Wes! just tryin to keep it at the top of the board for ya!
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    Not Hijacking, but I saw the list of shops getting The Woflman and some are sold out but there is one in Seattle that said it had stock but not sure, I have the info on the BM but not on the stock......Paging The Kid, Paging The Kid......
    kid here, go ahead..lol
    Yea Im sorry wasnt trying to hijack was just putting some more info out there for the monster series fans......Ill call local the Seattle B&M and check on the monster stuff, including frank and boris..Ok This is the Dealio with the Wolfman, (Sorry they didnt have any Franks, Face, Boris, and or past run stuff.) SO they are selecting the recipients by lottery drawing and the best part is they have more boxes than they have lottery contestants. There are two boxes one dressed which is a 13 count and the other plain is a 10 count. each stick is 13 dollars. for either box. Back to your regular programming, PM me if anyone has any more questions
    The Kid:
    Yea Im sorry wasnt trying to hijack was just put some more info out there for the monster series fans......Ill call local B&M and check on the monster stuff, including frank and boris
    Oh no I knew that brother I just didn't want to see Wes's thread to get away from his post lol I started a thread on The Wolfman for us. http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/344770/ShowThread.aspx#344770
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Not hijacking here either--------but----- focus on cigars being cigars Pete and not something we need to do a scavenger hunt to get. Its cute and fun at first, but it starts to get old when there are PLENTY of great sticks I can find without having to drive 400 miles, know the secret password, or sell my first born.
    Vulchor:
    Not hijacking here either--------but----- focus on cigars being cigars Pete and not something we need to do a scavenger hunt to get. Its cute and fun at first, but it starts to get old when there are PLENTY of great sticks I can find without having to drive 400 miles, know the secret password, or sell my first born.
    Rumplestilstkin..in case anyone was curious/....lol... I hear ya, it is what it is