Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Another dude looking for cigar boxes

robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
I need to organize the coolidor in a real bad way... Anyone have boxes lying around that they don't want?

I can go to my B&M but I'd rather trade with you guys here... I'd prefer cedar, but really any boxes will do...

thanks guys!

Comments

• bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    robbyras:
    I need to organize the coolidor in a real bad way... Anyone have boxes lying around that they don't want?

I can go to my B&M but I'd rather trade with you guys here... I'd prefer cedar, but really any boxes will do...

thanks guys!
    On your way tomorrow as long as I have a box big enough to pack them in. My wife says, Thank You......
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    bandyt09:
    robbyras:

thanks guys!
    On your way tomorrow as long as I have a box big enough to pack them in. My wife says, Thank You......
    HA! that's awesome Bro! you know I'm going to send you a thank you, so let me know if there is anything you are looking to try!
    all SEVEN BOXES landed today! Awesome BRO! I can finally get organized... the best part was, my Wife came home and saw them on the table... you could almost see smoke coming out of her ears like a bugs bunny cartoon... she said "Oh. Whats this?" trying not to sound pissed... i got a sheepish look and said I went on a little buying spree... i let it hang in the air for about 30 seconds... then i told her they were empty and for storage in the cooler... HUGE sigh of relief... pretty funny...

Anyway, thanks so much! Retaliation required...

2011-10-14_18-09-04_43
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    If you need more I have a couple I can send as well.
    Awesome! Thanks! Lemme get these going and see where I am at that point... i'll let you know