Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Need an Addy for Zeebra - Closed........

bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
Like the title says, I need his addy. I have done numerous deals with Shawn and can't find his addy. I PM'd and asked nicely but he chose to play hard to get, so I now go to you, my brothers. The bounty on Zeebra's head is 5 cigars and then, becuase he chose to do it the hard way, complete destruction of his business. I told you Shawn just to give it up...........The blood and carnage is on your hands.....

Comments

• zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    LMAO Todd. I think you guys are forgetting to put sunblock on during the SoCal herfs! LOL.

And to the person who provided the addy...shame on you! At least post in the thread stating..."PM to you Todd" ...geez..
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    whats the diff? doesnt everyone have his address now?
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    Ok ok there was a bounty on your head and I took it. Didn't want to make it seem like I was hiding.....lol.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    JSaint:
    Ok ok there was a bounty on your head and I took it. Didn't want to make it seem like I was hiding.....lol.
    Todd isn't the only one looking for zeeb's info! There's several people looking to hit him!

dbeckom:
    JSaint:
    Todd isn't the only one looking for zeeb's info! There's several people looking to hit him!

lol well I only responded to todds! I swear!
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Hey hey hey, wtf is this! Hit me for what? I've been hit enough fellas, no need to kick my a** while I'm down. Find another BOTL. And JSaint, not so much of a "saint" are ya now...and how you have my addy??
    Weve traded in the past. And no I'm not a saint it's just a ploy lol.