Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good To Be Back In Business

MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
I put out the word through the Ccom Forum Cartel that Elmo was better and we are ready to do business again. Not to long after getting the word out I was contacted by Rick with a request. He needed two brothers on here whacked and I told him no problem. I received my down payment and my boys will be hitting the road this weekend.

Oh yeah at Rick's request I am sending the crappiest sticks I got

Comments

• firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    I think I might have an idea who one of those is going to.
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    I figured out what Elmo does when he's not working for Mike.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw53dhUfozM
  • MephistoMephisto Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 508
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    wwestern:
    Why do you torment The Elmo, no good can come from it.

MTuccelli:
    wwestern:
    Why do you torment The Elmo, no good can come from it.

It's so fun lol
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    wwestern:
    Im thinkin Mt is multitaskin elmo and pickin up a little scratch from the side business
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    haha, so messed up but funny.
    I can see the headlines now "Cigar terror kingpin charged in Elmo prostitution/bestiality ring, More at 10!" bahahah
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    wwestern:
    I can see the headlines now "Cigar terror kingpin charged in Elmo prostitution/bestiality ring, More at 10!" bahahah
    lmao!!!!too funny
    My boys left today to do the deed. One target on the west coast and one on the east coast. I gotta say Rick really shocked me when he said for one of them he didn't care if I sent the sticks in a bubble mailer or regular envelope....man this guy must of really pissed him off big time. I did what Rick asked and all I can say is may God have mercy on their souls.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    I bet I know where that west coast bomb is headed... lol

congrats on 1k posts!
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    MTuccelli:
    My boys left today to do the deed. One target on the west coast and one on the east coast. I gotta say Rick really shocked me when he said for one of them he didn't care if I sent the sticks in a bubble mailer or regular envelope....man this guy must of really pissed him off big time. I did what Rick asked and all I can say is may God have mercy on their souls.
    So you are acting as a "gun for hire" for Rick?

Does he figure he can avoid retribution that way? Seems like a LOT of guns for hire like yourself have to tell someone, I guess it helps clear the mind of your shameful deeds.

If you and Rick keep this up, you may just find yourself the targets of a massive, combined co-ordinated assault yourselves. The best way to deal with bully's and their henchmen is to take them out...

Congratulations on your 1000th post BTW. That however won't save you...
    Hired gun.....maybe so but I don't hide behind a new user name like others. With me you will always see it coming. Am I worried about being a target? nope cause I got a deep deep coolidor. Thanks for the congrats I will be posting my 1000 post pass shortly
    MTuccelli:
    Hired gun.....maybe so but I don't hide behind a new user name like others. With me you will always see it coming. Am I worried about being a target? nope cause I got a deep deep coolidor. Thanks for the congrats I will be posting my 1000 post pass shortly
    "Oh no you didn't"!! Did you just accuse me of hiding behind some "new member tag"? I will state here without doubt that I have NEVER come on to the forums and posted as anyone other then Laker1963.

I am a very careful person, I take time to plan things and make sure the execution of those plans go off without a hitch. What does that all mean?

It's on B itch!!! LMAO
    laker1963:
    MTuccelli:
    "Oh no you didn't"!! Did you just accuse me of hiding behind some "new member tag"? I will state here without doubt that I have NEVER come on to the forums and posted as anyone other then Laker1963.

I am a very careful person, I take time to plan things and make sure the execution of those plans go off without a hitch. What does that all mean?

It's on B itch!!! LMAO
    Relax brother not you, that was for those like The Joker or The Young Gun and any other clown. I know who you are and suggest you jump on my 1000 post pass....BTW I'm gonna let you slide calling me a B I T C H I figure it's got something to do with the water up there ;o)
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    this is getting intense
    robbyras:
    this is getting intense
    Not really....just some saber rattling
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    MTuccelli:
    robbyras:
    this is getting intense
    Not really....just some saber rattling
    Full of sound and fury.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    laker1963:
    MTuccelli:

It's on B itch!!! LMAO

Look here Laker1963, I have no beef with you. But, I do question your motives for this outburst on a friend of mines. I asked for hired help because I want them to realize this is not a joking matter. Do you think this is? When someone plays with me, I play back. Example, if I get a package in the mail from someone and it's later known that. That person didn't send it, then find out they've talked about it with the other person involved. I think there's a lesson to be learned. I'm direct, everyone here knows it. You both know who you are and I plan to flood there mail box. Not blow it up. If your humi is low, it wont be for long. Bottom line, don't F with me or you'll feel it.

On another note Mr. Laker. I have no problem telling you again. You can be touch as well. If this is away for you to step in the game. I will make you be speechless and never mess with me again. There's a old saying we say in the military. SCAN YOUR LANES......... I'm just saying, lol....

RCY Cigars:
    laker1963:
    MTuccelli:

It's on B itch!!! LMAO

Look here Laker1963, I have no beef with you. But, I do question your motives for this outburst on a friend of mines. I asked for hired help because I want them to realize this is not a joking matter. Do you think this is? When someone plays with me, I play back. Example, if I get a package in the mail from someone and it's later known that. That person didn't send it, then find out they've talked about it with the other person involved. I think there's a lesson to be learned. I'm direct, everyone here knows it. You both know who you are and I plan to flood there mail box. Not blow it up. If your humi is low, it wont be for long. Bottom line, don't F with me or you'll feel it.

On another note Mr. Laker. I have no problem telling you again. You can be touch as well. If this is away for you to step in the game. I will make you be speechless and never mess with me again. There's a old saying we say in the military. SCAN YOUR LANES......... I'm just saying, lol....

Lololololol... you're funny Rick. I have no beef with anyone in particular here, what I have is comments and opinions. C'min, you've been around here long enough to know that.

As for the comments I made to MTuccelli, I learned a long time ago that when someone says something like he said... the best thing to do is get right up in their face, LMAO. They never quite know what to make of it. You could be serious or just plain crazy. LMAO
    MTuccelli:
    laker1963:
    MTuccelli:

It's on B itch!!! LMAO
    Relax brother not you, that was for those like The Joker or The Young Gun and any other clown. I know who you are and suggest you jump on my 1000 post pass....BTW I'm gonna let you slide calling me a B I T C H I figure it's got something to do with the water up there ;o)
    Ummm, yeah, sorry about that B itch comment. I sprung too fast lmao.
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    LMAO. This is a great post. I like to see sh!t slinging like this. Wish I could stir it up a little more. BTW, Congrats on 1000 posts.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    RCY Cigars:
    laker1963:
    MTuccelli:

It's on B itch!!! LMAO

Not trying to hijack at all, just wanted to say something to Rick here while were in the spirit of this topic. I know you don't think us youngins' have got what it takes to compete with you, and I would agree that we don't have the caliber or reserves of the munitions you have, but that doesn't mean we can't do damage regardless. Rick you are now warned, near future I have your residence in my targets... less than two weeks and you will see what I mean. I'm poking the bear.... and guess what? ITS FUN!!! I'm sending my best attack your way buddy, enjoy :D -- Brett
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:
    laker1963:
    MTuccelli:

It's on B itch!!! LMAO

Not trying to hijack at all, just wanted to say something to Rick here while were in the spirit of this topic. I know you don't think us youngins' have got what it takes to compete with you, and I would agree that we don't have the caliber or reserves of the munitions you have, but that doesn't mean we can't do damage regardless. Rick you are now warned, near future I have your residence in my targets... less than two weeks and you will see what I mean. I'm poking the bear.... and guess what? ITS FUN!!! I'm sending my best attack your way buddy, enjoy :D -- Brett

Sir, save your best for someone more deserving. I can name a few for you. Like, robbyras, wwestern, Lakota72, MTuccelli, The Kid, Marker, greg2638 and the beckom brothers and a few other's that you deal with regularly. They are more deserving don't you think? I mean, this is the second time I've talked to you. Quick little history lesson for you. Maybe you feel that because you and Laker did a split you are being loyal. Well my friend, that can be a downfall for some. But there is a history before you got here and Doug and I know I owe him. So the little chatter on the forum is just that and nothing more. He did something very generous to me and I can't just let it go. So if you still feel incline to do whatever you were thinking. I'm killing it now by saying thank you early and I won't retailate for a mistake. Have a nice day....

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Rick, while I do completely agree with what you said, I already have several things lined out for them, and you all know who you are. However I will take some well given advice and do a compromise; I said I'm gonna hit you, and I will. I stick with what I say, just who I am, but I am willing to at least scale it back some out of respect. Truth be told, I see very much how you act, treat, and respect the people on here, the ones I call friend. You have been good to my friends, I wish to in some way return the kindness given. Good people deserve good things, and I will say this right now... every single person you listed is already targeted and I am currently putting together a "gift" for each one for my 500 post Pass. I would never have come as far as I have as quickly as I have if not for them. Oh and Todd, your on my sh!tlist too my good friend :D All in all, just wanted to be kind to the people who deserve it (and in truth everyone on here deserves it, but I just ain't made of money lol). Kevin, you're not forgotten either buddy, baton the hatches. I have a very large, and very intricate plan being developed to launch very soon.... just "starting" my rounds with you is all Sir. You've been kind to people who have been to me and have helped me along from the very start. None of you will be forgotten, and all will be thanked for the kindness and generosity, I'm just zeroing in on you right now. I'm not hiding, not using a different name, nothing. Just being who I am. I mean absolutely no disrespect, but deal. Be Well Brothers... look for an incoming soon enough ;) -- Brett
    RCY Cigars:
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:
    laker1963:
    MTuccelli:

It's on B itch!!! LMAO

Sir, save your best for someone more deserving. I can name a few for you. Like, robbyras, wwestern, Lakota72, MTuccelli, The Kid, Marker, greg2638 and the beckom brothers and a few other's that you deal with regularly. They are more deserving don't you think? I mean, this is the second time I've talked to you. Quick little history lesson for you. Maybe you feel that because you and Laker did a split you are being loyal. Well my friend, that can be a downfall for some. But there is a history before you got here and Doug and I know I owe him. So the little chatter on the forum is just that and nothing more. He did something very generous to me and I can't just let it go. So if you still feel incline to do whatever you were thinking. I'm killing it now by saying thank you early and I won't retailate for a mistake. Have a nice day....

Rick, you don't owe me anything. That was an impressive list of deserving BOTL alright. Problem is I could name at least a dozen or more that are also deserving. This place has really become a very KEWL place in the last year or so.

I am much happier talking cigars and joking with other BOTL then I was when we were all arguing politics, that's for sure.

You mentioned that I did something generous for you that you just can't let go... I told you already Rick, it was dark, I didn't know that was you. I thought it was my wife ;)
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Those aren't pillows...
    laker1963:
    RCY Cigars:
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:
    laker1963:
    MTuccelli:

It's on B itch!!! LMAO

Rick, you don't owe me anything. That was an impressive list of deserving BOTL alright. Problem is I could name at least a dozen or more that are also deserving. This place has really become a very KEWL place in the last year or so.

I am much happier talking cigars and joking with other BOTL then I was when we were all arguing politics, that's for sure.

You mentioned that I did something generous for you that you just can't let go... I told you already Rick, it was dark, I didn't know that was you. I thought it was my wife ;)
    wwestern:
    laker1963:
    RCY Cigars:
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:
    laker1963:
    MTuccelli:

It's on B itch!!! LMAO

Dangit Wes, lol...