voted good luck
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    I voted twice! NANNERDOG!
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Done and done. Good luck!
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    consider it done...good luck...
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Guys I can't thank you all enough for all the help and support! Not only did you take time out of your day to vote a lot of you took the time to share it and post it on pages like fb. It means so much! You guys are the best bork's a guy could ask for!!!
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    ENFIDL:
    Guys I can't thank you all enough for all the help and support! Not only did you take time out of your day to vote a lot of you took the time to share it and post it on pages like fb. It means so much! You guys are the best bork's a guy could ask for!!!
    Somebody get E a tissue before he starts crying. I just voted brother!!
    smoke em if you got em:
    ENFIDL:
    too late I already started the waterworks! Thanks brother!
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    ENFIDL:
    smoke em if you got em:
    ENFIDL:
    So how is the voting going? Are you able to track it?
    laker1963:
    ENFIDL:
    smoke em if you got em:
    ENFIDL:
    Unfortunately no they don't have it to where you can track the votes or even see who's leading. It'd be nice to know. The way you guys have helped I don't see how he could lose.
    ENFIDL:
    laker1963:
    ENFIDL:
    smoke em if you got em:
    ENFIDL:
    Unfortunately no they don't have it to where you can track the votes or even see who's leading. It'd be nice to know. The way you guys have helped I don't see how he could lose.
    Well if he does win, I want to see a picture of him posing with his celebratory stick! LOL
    laker1963:
    ENFIDL:
    laker1963:
    ENFIDL:
    smoke em if you got em:
    ENFIDL:
    Well if he does win, I want to see a picture of him posing with his celebratory stick! LOL
    Oh for sure brother! Mr. Banana Pants will pose next to the celebratory stick for all to enjoy lol
    ENFIDL:
    laker1963:
    ENFIDL:
    laker1963:
    ENFIDL:
    smoke em if you got em:
    ENFIDL:
    Oh for sure brother! Mr. Banana Pants will pose next to the celebratory stick for all to enjoy lol
    NO NO NO! Mr. Banana pants deserves to pose with his stick in his mouth where it belongs ! LMAO

If you really love him a little bit of his drool shouldn't bother you ... too much!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    I laid down two more votes for 'nanner today. Asked my daughter to vote and she got the idea to enter HER dogs. Not to win but just to get the pix up there. ( I won't vote for them )
    kaspera79:
    I laid down two more votes for 'nanner today. Asked my daughter to vote and she got the idea to enter HER dogs. Not to win but just to get the pix up there. ( I won't vote for them )
    Thanks for the extra votes! Which one is hers? You should totally vote for hers too
    It's not up yet but she has a Dachshund she is going to dress as a hotdog, and a Mini-pinscher that is going to be a dinosaur.
    kaspera79:
    It's not up yet but she has a Dachshund she is going to dress as a hotdog, and a Mini-pinscher that is going to be a dinosaur.
    Love it! Dachshund are the only dogs that should be in hot dog costumes. Can't wait to see the pics!
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    ENFIDL:
    smoke em if you got em:
    ENFIDL:
    No problem brother.
  • danielruasdanielruas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 778
    voted, good luck brother
  • pbchevopbchevo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 712
    done and good luck
  • Flash318Flash318 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 49
    Voted Good luck bro
    Bump. Is this thing done yet?
    Not yet Doug. I'll have to ask the fiance when it ends. I clicked it and it let me vote again so that's a plus lol I'll def update once I hear from her
    bump. still no update but it's let me revote a few times which can't hurt
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Well I wanted to update everybody. Mr. Banana Pants didn't win. I really really appreciate all the votes and sharing it and all that guys! It means a lot. Sorry he didn't win
    Sorry 'nanner.. Next year we have to start voting earlier. It was still fun.