Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Just got hit

ImgemboImgembo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 657
Just got hit by a welcoming bomb from Firetruckguy. I feel like i just got hit with an A-Bomb!!. I mean this thing took out appliances in my apartment. ( seriously i go to make a pizza and boom the heating element snapped, owell landlords problem now!) But in all seriousness thank you Firetruckguy i did not expect any thing like this. I cant wait to be able to return the favor and start sending out my own bombs. You guys really know how to get people involved in your community. pics! image

Comments

• robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    now THAT is a nice assortment of sticks.... from everyday sticks to an occasion stick... very well done FTG!

and Welcome to the forums Bro! now, go get the biggest humi you can find... you're gonna need it!
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    robbyras:
    now THAT is a nice assortment of sticks.... from everyday sticks to an occasion stick... very well done FTG!

and Welcome to the forums Bro! now, go get the biggest humi you can find... you're gonna need it!
    BIG +1 nice hit Brett.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    laker1963:
    robbyras:

BIG +1 nice hit Brett.

+2 FTG is the man, nice hit and welcome to the forum...

• robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    you know you've made it when the Big Boys are quoting you! this is turning into a great day for me!!!
  • ImgemboImgembo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 657
    robbyras:

Ya my humi is completely full right now i think i am going to make a coolerdor. Thank god my girls dad is coming to visit next weekend so I am sure that will help make a little room. The best part is i have only tried one of these cigars ( the montecristo) all the rest our new territory for me. I should have took a picture of my face to convey the excitement i had after i opened the package.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Very nice hit!
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    The LP #9 is your B day smoke you were wanting. Im glad you like the goodies, no need to pay me back my friend. Stay safe and have a good weekend!
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 600
    WHOA! Man you gotta start looking up bc the drones are watching you! BOOM!
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    firetruckguy:
    The LP #9 is your B day smoke you were wanting. Im glad you like the goodies, no need to pay me back my friend. Stay safe and have a good weekend!
    D@mn Brett... helluva good hit buddy! Hope all is well, and everything is good brother! Oh and Imgembo.... that's a great looking collection, I think you will truly enjoy it. The Cain's are massive flavor but surprisingly smooth IMO, and the Liga is just KILLER! -- Brett
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    There is some good smokes in there!! And the Liga Privada #9! Nice!
  • ImgemboImgembo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 657
    firetruckguy:
    Thanks sir I'm I can't wait ( but I'm going to lol) I don't know which one try first!!!!
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Once again FTG shows us his character. Very nice hit, man I love this forum. I've known people for years who aren't this generous, especially when they don't expect anything in return.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Nice hit indeed, FTG doesn't mess around. Congrats!