Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

michaelharvey = new heavy hitter in town

robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
Michael hit me up a week ago asking about a trade for some of the stuff I posted... he said he was new and wanted to pull off his first trade and offered to ship first... so he told me what he wanted and asked what I was looking for... He came up with an offer of A few Tat Nobles, CAO Sopranos, Viaje White Label and a few MOW Virtues... Sounded perfect so I was on board... then he tells me my "Sampler" is in the mail...

It landed yesterday, packed perfectly... I was looking for 5 smokes and somehow, after only 40 posts he already caught the dreaded "BORK Counting" disease! He hit me with TEN FREAKING STICKS! Talk about making a first impression... look at these babies anf keep in mind I was expecting 1 Tat nobles, 2 Virtues, 1 Sopranos and 1 Viaje White Label:

2011-10-16_08-29-28_848

apparently he decided to "throw in" an additional Virtue, additional Tat Nobles, Brazilia Box Pressed, Tat 7th Reserva and My Father Le Bijou!!!
So, if you get a chance to trade with Michael, do yourself a favor and jump on board... He knows what these boards are all about and he's gonna fit in nicely!

Thanks again Michael... now I get to put together your little welcoming package!

Comments