Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Rhamlin

RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
Did a trade with Ricky and the guy came through. A blind 8 stick trade and 4 of them I haven't tried. Thanks a bunch my friend. Here is what he sent.

Photobucket

Comments

• dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    Ricky is good people!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Well this is what I got today from RCY thanks for the 2 extra sticks by the way.these are all sticks I've been dreaming about. Out of the bunch I've only tried one. Should be easy ro guess which one. image
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    BtW Rick that humi looks great how you got it laid out brother.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Thanks for trade, I'm trying to build up my trading, lol. Yeah, I like the Gran Habana too. Sweet, got them at the same time. Can't beat that. Hope you enjoy the spread there buddy...

• dowjr1dowjr1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 600
    I have had the pleasure of trading with both BORKs and am happy to say they are both solid. I would trade with either anytime again. In fact, I was trying to get RCY (BIG drive for Rhamlin) to HERF this Sunday but he is too busy playing with guns and bombs for our beloved country.
    Thanks, I was told by some of the brothers in here. I better keep it neat and presentable, lol...

dowjr1:
    I have had the pleasure of trading with both BORKs and am happy to say they are both solid. I would trade with either anytime again. In fact, I was trying to get RCY (BIG drive for Rhamlin) to HERF this Sunday but he is too busy playing with guns and bombs for our beloved country.

I might try to make it. Will have to see...

• dowjr1dowjr1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 600
    Whoops! Sounds like this Sunday might get really interesting then. I have some stogies in my humi specifically set aside for you...special batch.