Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

j0z3r Bombed Me----WTH

RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
WTH man, I asked about some Sencillo's and he PM's me. Tells me he will check and see if he has any. 2nd PM comes in and he tells me their enroute. I ask, what does he want or what is he looking for. He tells me I was easy to bomb, hahaha. Thanks for you addy chump. What gives, then the box gets here whith just my addy on it. This is some BS. If anyone has his addy, send it to me....

Comments

• dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    You're getting it from all directions! LMAO
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    dbeckom:

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah jokes on me....

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    RCY Cigars:
    dbeckom:

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah jokes on me....

HAHAHAHA yeah it really is... Heads Up Mr. Hollywood ;) 9405 5036 9930 0252 4321 91
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Here's the thing Rick, you had something that you wanted and I just happened to have it, right now there's not much I really want. In the future, however, if I'm looking for something you've got, I'd be more than happy to be on the receiving end. Enjoy them brother.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Nicely done j0z3r.
    Yeah, sorry hadn't said that yet, very nice package j0z3r! Looks like a really fantastic spread to put it mildly ;)
    j0z3r:
    Here's the thing Rick, you had something that you wanted and I just happened to have it, right now there's not much I really want. In the future, however, if I'm looking for something you've got, I'd be more than happy to be on the receiving end. Enjoy them brother.

Well, since you put it that way. Thanks a ton Joe, your a stand up guy and a heck of a BOTL. Whenever that time comes and I have it. It's yours.

• howtobasshowtobass Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 589
    You gotta love this place....
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    RCY Cigars:
    j0z3r:

Well, since you put it that way. Thanks a ton Joe, your a stand up guy and a heck of a BOTL. Whenever that time comes and I have it. It's yours.

Rick, I am ALWAYS trying to one up Joe because he truly is a great brother. Good luck in finding something you can knock his socks off with. Give him another year or so and tell him you can get him some aged Puro's, he'll be long out of them by then; then come see me, lol.
    bandyt09:
    RCY Cigars:
    j0z3r:

Rick, I am ALWAYS trying to one up Joe because he truly is a great brother. Good luck in finding something you can knock his socks off with. Give him another year or so and tell him you can get him some aged Puro's, he'll be long out of them by then; then come see me, lol.

Starting to see the light. I guess this is one I just have to suck up. Hellva guy, he IS...

• bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    RCY Cigars:
    bandyt09:
    RCY Cigars:
    j0z3r:

Starting to see the light. I guess this is one I just have to suck up. Hellva guy, he IS...

Well, you are sucking it up from one of the best. The greatest thing about Joe? He is only a hour or so away so we get to meet up a lot.........
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    That was well played
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    fla-gypsy:
    That was well played
    Way to go Joe. That was a BOMB in the true tradition of how we used to do it here.

Bombs are not expected to be returned with even bigger bombs. They can be, and we know it does happen, but not required.

Class act Joe, as always. Rick deserves to be knocked around a little. No one else around here hires hitmen.
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    come to think of it....I dont' have the address of any of the guys I hang out with! Joe is like my neighbor here on the formun and I don't even know his address!
    laker1963:
    fla-gypsy:
    That was well played
    Way to go Joe. That was a BOMB in the true tradition of how we used to do it here.

Bombs are not expected to be returned with even bigger bombs. They can be, and we know it does happen, but not required.

Class act Joe, as always. Rick deserves to be knocked around a little. No one else around here hires hitmen.
    Wonderfully stated Doug! Speaking of knocking Rick around I am doing my best, but I don't think he is going to take it sitting down. Got a funny feeling that I'm gonna get burned for playing with fire.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    RCY Cigars:
    bandyt09:
    RCY Cigars:
    j0z3r:

Glad you're starting to see the light! It's about time. lol... I was begining to wonder how many of us were gonna have to replace your mailbox before you'd finally sit down and take some of that medicine you've been feeding everybody for so long!

I love trading licks with bombs as much as anybody, but sometimes you just gotta sit back and realize that maybe it's not a war cry... sometimes it's a gift from a friend.