Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

So confused.. searched...still confused

deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
What is BORK? Bomb? Pass (guessing you pass one and they return..?) etc. This sounds like stuff I would be interested in getting into....if I only knew what it all ment. Sorry for the noobish question

Comments

• lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Bork is a fat figner mistake. Bobm is a suprise attack on someone. Pass is something that is started by one person to another (trade). If your looking to get a trade under your belt. PMme and we should be able to get you started.
    Welcome to the forums.
    LCPLEEL
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    lcpleel:
    Bork is a fat figner mistake. Bobm is a suprise attack on someone. Pass is something that is started by one person to another (trade). If your looking to get a trade under your belt. PMme and we should be able to get you started.
    Welcome to the forums.
    LCPLEEL
    And dont get Bork confused with BOTR.. Brother of the Ramen. Its an underground sect within the BORK class
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    The Kid:
    lcpleel:
    Welcome to the forums.
    LCPLEEL
    And dont get Bork confused with BOTR.. Brother of the Ramen. Its an underground sect within the BORK class
    BWAHAHAHAHA
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    The Kid:
    lcpleel:
    Welcome to the forums.
    LCPLEEL
    hmm I do love me some ramen.... so a bork is a "joke" like sending some nasties?
    BOTL ( brother of the leaf ) BORK (FAT FINGERs)
    lcpleel:
    Fat fingers meaning one of our brothers was attempting to type BOTL and instead accidentally typed BORK. Bomb is a gift out of the blue for one reason or another, or even no reason just wanted to light up a brother and laugh maniacally as they post saying WTF lol. Pass is a "traveling trade" as I would call it. Someone starts it by putting X amount of sticks in a box. He then ships it to the next person on the pass list, and so on and so on until it finally comes back around to the original person who put the pass together and forked over the initial X amount of sticks. Any other questions, just fire away noobie brother ;) -- Brett
    90+ Irishman:
    lcpleel:
    Fat fingers meaning one of our brothers was attempting to type BOTL and instead accidentally typed BORK. Bomb is a gift out of the blue for one reason or another, or even no reason just wanted to light up a brother and laugh maniacally as they post saying WTF lol. Pass is a "traveling trade" as I would call it. Someone starts it by putting X amount of sticks in a box. He then ships it to the next person on the pass list, and so on and so on until it finally comes back around to the original person who put the pass together and forked over the initial X amount of sticks. Any other questions, just fire away noobie brother ;) -- Brett
    so one person sends it out to mr X... then he looks at the list and sends it to Mr. Y..and so on?
    You got it, right on the nose.
    does the first person take all the sticks? and then replace them? Or do they take one and put one in?
    Here read this thread, explains it pretty darned well: http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/1/348297/ShowThread.aspx#348297

Typically you take 2-5 sticks out of the rotation and put back in the same number of sticks from your own humi that are of equal or greater caliber, not necessarily price since price doesn't reflect well how good a cigar is.
    90+ Irishman:
    Here read this thread, explains it pretty darned well: http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/1/348297/ShowThread.aspx#348297

Typically you take 2-5 sticks out of the rotation and put back in the same number of sticks from your own humi that are of equal or greater caliber, not necessarily price since price doesn't reflect well how good a cigar is.
    thanks for the help! Only thing I would be stuck on is the equal or greater caliber as I am so new to the wonderful world of cigars
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    deejmemixx:
    90+ Irishman:

thanks for the help! Only thing I would be stuck on is the equal or greater caliber as I am so new to the wonderful world of cigars
    if your not sure, ask sombody. lots of people round here willing to help
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    deejmemixx:
    90+ Irishman:

Just remember: 4 does not equal 4. Sometimes it equals 5, or 6, or 7, or 8. These guys can't count worth a damn.
    Send me you address. I'll send you 4 sticks. LOL
    beatnic:
    deejmemixx:
    90+ Irishman:

Just remember: 4 does not equal 4. Sometimes it equals 5, or 6, or 7, or 8. These guys can't count worth a damn.
    Poor ***... well there goes another one 6 ft under... wtg Beatnic hahah
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 600
    90+ Irishman:
    beatnic:
    deejmemixx:
    90+ Irishman:

Poor ***... well there goes another one 6 ft under... wtg Beatnic hahah
    HAHAHAHA! " These guys can't count worth a damn. Send me you address. I'll send you 4 sticks. LOL" That makes me laugh! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Check out the reviews section that's a good place to see what most people like but it's all personal taste such as ruination or Decade most people love them but some hate them.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    deejmemixx:
    90+ Irishman:

Take Isaac up on his trade offer... then I can assure you that you'll have some high caliber sticks... and need a new mailbox.
    BigT06:
    deejmemixx:
    90+ Irishman:

Take Isaac up on his trade offer... then I can assure you that you'll have some high caliber sticks... and need a new mailbox.
    we have traded messages in pm. waiting for a response with the next step I need to do i guess.
    just sent out my first pass to Lcp today :D
    will wait and let you know howthings are when in my hands.
    lcpleel:
    will wait and let you know howthings are when in my hands.
    sounds good to me.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Glad I found this thread. Been wondering what the heck folks were talking about here. lol