Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The DBeckom Pass

greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
In my 48 years I've come to realize that people fall into 2 categories. There are givers, and there are takers. In my many years I have never met and dealt with so many givers as I have on this forum. Every day I am more amazed at the generosity, the caring and the compassion that we show towards each other. DBeckom is a perfect example of the spirit displayed on this forum. Last week Dwayne gave me the heads up that a package was coming my way. This package goes way beyond a bomb. The brother hit me with 16 phenomenal cigars. I suspected this might be the case because we all know that Dwayne is a giver. Brothers like Dwayne are the heart and soul of this forum. I have posted the damages below. Oh...almost forgot...vengeance is mine. Thank you for the sticks, brother. imageimage

Comments

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Wowwie-Zowwie and Gee Wilikers Batman!!!!! KILLER nuclear meltdown Dwayne!! Greg, that is a gorgeous looking spread!!
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    greg2648:
    In my 48 years I've come to realize that people fall into 2 categories. There are givers, and there are takers. In my many years I have never met and dealt with so many givers as I have on this forum. Every day I am more amazed at the generosity, the caring and the compassion that we show towards each other. DBeckom is a perfect example of the spirit displayed on this forum. Last week Dwayne gave me the heads up that a package was coming my way. This package goes way beyond a bomb. The brother hit me with 16 phenomenal cigars. I suspected this might be the case because we all know that Dwayne is a giver. Brothers like Dwayne are the heart and soul of this forum. I have posted the damages below. Oh...almost forgot...vengeance is mine. Thank you for the sticks, brother. imageimage
    Sir, you speak of vengeance...is yours? I have barely begun my campaign! It might be in your best interest to give in and admit defeat before things get ugly! You speak of your Amish heritage...I'm a complete mutt! I have a lil bit of everything in me, and I'm certain that I got all the most stubborn and hard-headed traits from each and every blood line that came together to make the Beckom line! Proceed if you must, but consider yourself warned!

• howtobasshowtobass Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 589
    Holy cow! Talk about blew his Sh!t out of the water!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    greg2648:

Nice, very nice...
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    dbeckom:
    greg2648:
    Sir, you speak of vengeance...is yours? I have barely begun my campaign! It might be in your best interest to give in and admit defeat before things get ugly! You speak of your Amish heritage...I'm a complete mutt! I have a lil bit of everything in me, and I'm certain that I got all the most stubborn and hard-headed traits from each and every blood line that came together to make the Beckom line! Proceed if you must, but consider yourself warned!

I don't see greg backing down off this one...gonna be intersting to see the counter attack...lol...great hit my friend....
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    Holy crap!! Thats an awesome package!! Nicely done!!
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    NICE WORK DWAYNE!!!! Smack him around! lmao
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    CvilleE:
    dbeckom:
    greg2648:

I don't see greg backing down off this one...gonna be intersting to see the counter attack...lol...great hit my friend....
    Eric, sadly for Sir Gregory's sake, he probably won't back down. He's currently tied up in a battle with BigT06 as well...what he doesn't understand us that BigT only lives about 10 minutes away, and their battle is part of an ongoing war that has been waged against Greg from MANY fronts! Don't get me wrong, Sir Gregory is a formidable opponent with some heavy munitions, but in the end he will submit to defeat. I expect that he may win a battle here or there, but he cannot, and will not win win the war!

We are legion, for we are many!

• lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    im hit i think?

• JudoChinXJudoChinX Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 775