Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

My Daughter Screwed Up **We Have A Winner**

MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
She went shopping today to pick up some new cloths for my grand daughter and when she got home she realized that one of the tops is for a 24 month. It looks like a dress to me but she insists it is a blouse. So instead of taking it back she wants to gift it to someone here who has a little girl

So she tells me "Why not make it fun and give some of your cigars away with it". I was about to give my rebuttal until I heard this little voice say "Share Nonno". No kidding guys my grand daughter is telling me to share and she is only 2.

So here is what I need, if you have a little girl that could fit into a 24 month blouse post it here, if we get a few what I will do is put your name in a hat and let my grand daughter pull the winner. The winner will get the blouse and a 5fer from my stash

Comments

• MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    From this point forward I am calling you Nonno. It sounds just like Bono... but not nearly as cool. Still got the rock star image though!
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Marker:
    From this point forward I am calling you Nonno. It sounds just like Bono... but not nearly as cool. Still got the rock star image though!
    Nonno is Italian for grand father....you can call me Nonno if you want to
    MTuccelli:
    Marker:
    I knew the word but it is still cool to use. Easier to spell than Ttuucceellii as well.
  • kevin1323kevin1323 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 294
    I have a 22 month old daughter (and a 8 week old daughter) I am totally outnumbered.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    kevin1323:
    I have a 22 month old daughter (and a 8 week old daughter) I am totally outnumbered.
    sounds like a winner. I have a 11mo., 4yr, and 6yr old at home. all girls. I know what you mean about being outnumbered.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    dennisking:
    kevin1323:
    sounds like a winner. I have a 11mo., 4yr, and 6yr old at home. all girls. I know what you mean about being outnumbered.
    Being outnumbered I can relate to. I have a 6 year old, a 5 year old - both girls. A wife, a sister-in-law and a mother-in-law and only 1.75 bathrooms. At least I have a brother-in-law there but he works evenings so I am left in the estrogen pit by myself most of the time. However, it is a great reason to smoke cigars and drink rums.
    bandyt09:
    dennisking:
    kevin1323:
    Being outnumbered I can relate to. I have a 6 year old, a 5 year old - both girls. A wife, a sister-in-law and a mother-in-law and only 1.75 bathrooms. At least I have a brother-in-law there but he works evenings so I am left in the estrogen pit by myself most of the time. However, it is a great reason to smoke cigars and drink rums.
    Trade the 1.75 bathrooms for a 1.75 of something else.
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    MTuccelli:
    She went shopping today to pick up some new cloths for my grand daughter and when she got home she realized that one of the tops is for a 24 month. It looks like a dress to me but she insists it is a blouse. So instead of taking it back she wants to gift it to someone here who has a little girl

So she tells me "Why not make it fun and give some of your cigars away with it". I was about to give my rebuttal until I heard this little voice say "Share Nonno". No kidding guys my grand daughter is telling me to share and she is only 2.

So here is what I need, if you have a little girl that could fit into a 24 month blouse post it here, if we get a few what I will do is put your name in a hat and let my grand daughter pull the winner. The winner will get the blouse and a 5fer from my stash

I hope I can inspire my children like you have Mike. Good job brother!
    I had one each and I would take raising girls any day.
    wwestern:
    MTuccelli:

I hope I can inspire my children like you have Mike. Good job brother!
    Thanks wwestern, I am sure you inspire your children everyday and don't even know you are doing it. Angie has one more thing she wants to do for the members of the forum. I can't wait to find out what it is.

I am all out of chapstick so this better be good.
    Marker:
    I am all out of chapstick so this better be good.
    You can save your chapstick lol
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    LOL!! My kids turned to look and see what I was laughing at! Nonno it is!!
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    MTuccelli:
    I had one each and I would take raising girls any day.
    I have 3 girls, ages 14, 16, and 17...and an 8 year old red-headed step son! Yes, I tell him I'm gonna beat him like a red-headed step child! (picking of course...he's a good kid!)

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Mike this is awesome. You are one helluva BORK brother!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    dbeckom:
    ...and an 8 year old red-headed step son! Yes, I tell him I'm gonna beat him like a red-headed step child! (picking of course...he's a good kid!)

I lol'd at this!
  • adrosadros Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 216
    Hey Mike, you know I have two girls, one thats 2 and one that's 2 months, Not a lot of sleep lately. Throw me in the hat if you would. This is great by the way.
    adros:
    Hey Mike, you know I have two girls, one thats 2 and one that's 2 months, Not a lot of sleep lately. Throw me in the hat if you would. This is great by the way.
    Will do brother, so far from the postings looks like there are 2 more that qualify. My daughter heads back to TX this Saturday so I will have her draw a name on Friday. So you new daddies with little girls get your name on the list before Friday night.

Well my daughter and grand daughter left Sat. afternoon to head back home. Later in the evening I realized I didn't have her draw a name for the blouse and 5 pack. So I called her to let her know we forgot to do it and she says "what do you mean we, I remembered and already took care of it". Apparently while I was screwing around with my grand daughter Angie put the only three names we got in a hat and pulled the winner.

Pretty cool if you ask me but the best part she picked the 5 sticks bagged them and place them and the blouse in a box waiting for me to tape it up and ship. She also told me in the coolidor was two 5 packs ready to be boxed for the runner ups. I asked what runner ups and she said "the other two dads that mentioned they had daughters that the blouse would fit"

So the winner of the blouse was adros and the runner ups are kevin1323 and dennisking. So guys your winnings will go out on Monday morning

• CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    this was fun to read...you're grand daughter has taught u right...congrats to the fellow fathers...
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    MTuccelli:
    Well my daughter and grand daughter left Sat. afternoon to head back home. Later in the evening I realized I didn't have her draw a name for the blouse and 5 pack. So I called her to let her know we forgot to do it and she says "what do you mean we, I remembered and already took care of it". Apparently while I was screwing around with my grand daughter Angie put the only three names we got in a hat and pulled the winner.

Pretty cool if you ask me but the best part she picked the 5 sticks bagged them and place them and the blouse in a box waiting for me to tape it up and ship. She also told me in the coolidor was two 5 packs ready to be boxed for the runner ups. I asked what runner ups and she said "the other two dads that mentioned they had daughters that the blouse would fit"

So the winner of the blouse was adros and the runner ups are kevin1323 and dennisking. So guys your winnings will go out on Monday morning

Mike, I can tell you're a FANTASTIC father, and grandfather just from the way that your daughter acts.... she is quite the amazing woman, and certainly cut from the same generous and kind cloth that you were my friend! Congrats on having such a WONDERFUL family, and cherish it ALWAYS! Congrats to all the winners.... keeping my fingers crossed that one day soon my wife and I will be expecting our own bundle of joy :) Course.... need to get that job first LMAO ;)

Side note Eric, you have A HELLUVA family man... talk about a class act and truly special! I'll be lighting up my first Cruzero today and give you a detailed PM on my tasting notes, and pics to follow as well my friend!
    so excited to be part of the winnings, thanks a bunch. you rock
    dennisking:
    so excited to be part of the winnings, thanks a bunch. you rock
    I feel the same way!
  • adrosadros Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 216
    Thanks Mike this is great! It was also interesting that your grand-daughter and my wife share the same name. Wonder what other similarities their are? Thanks again!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    MTuccelli:
    I was about to give my rebuttal until I heard this little voice say "Share Nonno". No kidding guys my grand daughter is telling me to share and she is only 2.
    A sign of a well reared child with a bright future. :-)

MTuccelli:
    Can I just go with Gramps instead? :-D

Seriously, another awesome Mikey Toots giveaway. If there is a more generous BOTL around here these days, I dont know about it!

Got my winnings as picked by Mike's granddaughter. She has pretty good taste. Thanks a bunch Mike.

Thanks Dennis and enjoy :o)
    I can't appologize enough for the delay in posting this. I just got a new phone and couldn't get the photo from the phone to photobucket for posting. Thanks for the runner up package! 5 sticks all of which will be new to me. image