Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

How would you all feel about another trading game?

j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
So I was thinking about yet another trading game. This one would be called " The Blind Trade".

I am kind of taking part of Smoke=Fire's idea and modifying it, and taking a bit from kuzi16's MAW game. Essentially two members would engage in a blind trade of 5 random cigars, no more no less, that will be a strict rule. And as with some of the other games, only premium, hand rolled cigars apply. You probably get the gist, but one person would ask " who would like to make a blind trade?", or something along those lines, and another member would respond, addresses would be exchanged and packages sent USPS priority.

I realize that we have a few games going already, and this community, though large enough, does not have enough active members to support too many games, but all the same I am curious as to what the rest of you guys think of this idea.

So, please give me some feedback on this idea, and if not now, then maybe we can try it when the forum is more active.

Joe

Comments

• madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    Good idea but no one will even take my PIF so I'll stay out of here so your game might be successful, lol.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    LOL. I'd take your pif if I could. And given how the pif game moves slow at times, this one might best be held off until we get a more active base.

But fellow ccom members, how bout a little feedback so we can figure out if this is even worth pursuing?
  • bass8844bass8844 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 416
    The only game that I have tried to participate in is the "fun and games" game....and I like the idea, but the game seems to run very slow. There are a select few who log on everyday, and then there are some who just stop by every once in a while. I would like to see that game move along a little faster. Maybe adding another game will make the other ones slower? That's my thought.
    Yeah, I know what you mean, that's why I'm proposing the idea even though I think now would not be the best time to start with it. I think when we get at least 50-100 members that are consistently active, then the games could move along with some regularity and that would be the time to introduce this one. Like I said, i'm looking for feedback at this point in time, and I appreciate it.

Joe
  • ashmasterashmaster Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 237
    Yeah, I believe with the number of members that actively participate now, introducing another game at this time would not be a good thing.
    I agree now is not a great time, but I'm trying to figure out what everyone would think of this idea for a future game when more members are active.