Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I got completely F'd Up by these guys...

90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
Well I went to the mailbox today and the last thing that I remember what smelling sh!t and hearing glass break.... evidence is here:

imageimage

Joz3r heard that I had not tried the Dirty Rat from Liga and was kind enough to send one along... naturally Mr. Rat would have been lonely so he decided to get some company:

imageimageimageimage

Ken decided to surprise bomb me as well... I had asked him to keep his eyes open for a 15 count herf-a-dor and that I would pay him for it and send some sticks along for his trouble... apparently he got it backwards and has recently been dropped on his head because it got totally jumbled... this is what he sent instead:

imageimageimage

Then finally Mike Harvey and I had set up a second trade so I could pay him back for the first bomb... yeah totally lost that round AGAIN... he will flat F you up every time! imageimageimageimageimageimageimage

All in all I can't thank ALL of you guys enough!!!! Ken, thank you so much for the incredibly generous out of nowhere bomb that you leveled me with! Joz3r, the companions that joined Mr. Rat were incredibly generous and I can't say thank you enough! And Mike.... dude you just flat f**k broke me in half bro... thank you brother! Thanks to EVERYONE!

Comments